Reader x Pan in Henrys body

Thank you DCcrafter33 for the request!
(Y/A)= Your age

(Y/N) POV

Another day in Storybrooke and Henry and his family are still gone. Knowing that they will return soon does lift my spirits but sometimes people don't always come back. When I was seven years old I met Peter Pan and he was really nice but he stopped visiting when I was 10 due to 'complications' now I'm (Y/A) and I haven't seen him. We never dated but instead became best friends and it hurts when people leave for long periods of time. "(Y/N)!" I looked at the dock "Henry!?" I ran to him giving him a hug "I missed you! How was Neverland? Are you okay?" "I missed you too (Y/N), and yeah I'm okay Neverland was fun!" He said like he really did enjoy it. "Love did he just call you by for first name and not the weird nickname that he normally calls you?" I turned to Killian "Yeah, he did thats weird he also said that he enjoyed neverland almost like he wanted to go." I said "Well he's staying at Reginas tonight if that makes things weirder." I nodded "That is weird but maybe he just wants to stay there cause he was raised by Regina." I said trying to make sense of everything.

That night I stayed over at Regina's cause Henry wanted to tell me all about Neverland not that there's anything that I don't already know but hey only Peter and the lost boys know about that and it's going to stay that way. "There's also a waterfall in Neverland that is supposed to make you young forever isn't that cool?" I blinked "Henry how do you know that that's what the waterfall does?" Henry didn't respond "Well anyway there's also black roses do you remember those?" I stopped him at the end of his question "Henry what do you mean 'Do I remember those' I was never on Neverland." I said hoping that I heard him wrong. "Come on do you really think that we would forget the only girl to ever visit us? Come on gumdrop I know that you remember us." Henry said "Why did you call me gumdrop that's what.." I trailed off looking at Henry but not so sure that it was Henry. "Come on love you can't play dumb with me, I'm Peter Pan I remember everything that goes on in Neverland." I blinked not believing what he said. "If your Peter tell me something only Peter would know." I said "How about this." Henry said (Play the song please it's really good)

I looked at him when he stopped. "That's my lullaby..." He opened his arms and I gladly hugged him. "How are you in Henrys body Peter?" I asked while I was trying not to cry. He pulled away from the hug "I used magic." I laughed while crying "I missed you so much." He nodded " I missed you too little one but now we have to make sure that Regina doesn't suspect anything cause Henry is in my body." He said I nodded "But for now go to sleep I promise I'll be here in the morning." He said I nodded "You know Peter your not as bad as everyone thinks you are." I said laying on Henrys bed. "That's because when I met you, you have no one, your parents didn't care and at the age of seven you already knew how to do taxes whatever those are. From my understanding that's not something you should have been doing so for me to step in and be your best friend, father, brother, shoulder to cry on and everything in between, it's no big deal and I know all of the boys would do the same. In fact there isn't a day that I'm not asked 'When is (Y/N) coming home?' or ' Is are gumdrop coming back Pan?' They all miss you (Y/N) so tommorow you should go and spend some time with the boys I'll say that you should keep an eye on them cause they can't be trusted." I nodded my head trying not to fall asleep. "Go to bed (Y/N) I'll be here when you wake up I promise."

When I woke up Peter was still in the same spot that he was last night. "Good morning sunshine, why don't you get dressed and then we can try and get away from Regina." He asked but it sounded more like he was just saying what we were going to do. I nodded and got dressed in the bathroom with the outfit that he made apeer.

When I got down stairs Peter was already trying to get Regina to let him go off on his own today. "Hey, Regina. - she and 'Henry' both looked at me- Why don't me and Henry go and keep an eye on the lost boys today while you help Emma find out what Pan wants with all of us that way we are out of the way?" I asked hoping that she would agree with my suggestion.  She thought about it for a few moments before agreeing, and left but not before telling us about the barrier that she put in place to keep the lost boys by the town line just incase something happens. (I have no idea if that's how that worked but for the sake of the story lets pretend that that's what happens)

When we got to the area that she said the boys were, I was engulfed by hugs from the boys. So while me and the boys were hugging Peter was explaining what was going to happen.

*AT THE SAME MOMENT AT THE TOWN LINE*
3RD PERSON**

Regina, Emma, Gold, and Snow were all at the town line with Pan and were doing an interrogation of sorts. "I'm telling you I'm not Pan, I'm HENRY!" Regina rolled her eyes while the other three thought about how Henry wasn't acting like himself and how Pan hadn't killed them yet. "Then prove it why should we think that your Henry?" Regina asked "When I first went to Emma it was on her birthday and I used your credit card to get to Boston." Henry said knowing that they would know that it was Henry and not Pan. After a few more questions from everyone they finally believed that it was Henry and not Pan. "Wait so if your in Pan body where's ..." Gold trailed off. "He's with (Y/N).... WITH THE LOST BOYS!" Regina realized that she shouldn't have let who she thought was Henry go with (Y/N).

*(Y/N) POV* 
Sitting with the lost boys and Peter was basically a dream come true. After lots of apologizing and storytelling I finally have my family back. Right now Felix was telling everyone about what was going to happen when we got back to Neverland, but was interrupted by Regina. "(Y/N) GET AWAY FROM HENRY!" I stood up from my spot only to find 'Peter', Gold, Snow,Emma and of course Regina all with weapon pointing towards 'Henry'. "Why he won't hurt me." I said not moving, by now all the boys were standing and so was Peter. "That's not Henry (Y/N) that's Pan please get away from him, if he promised to be there for you or some other lie it's not true please. We're your family not them you have to believe us." Gold said getting nods from the rest of the group. I laughed "Really? You guys? MY family? I think you have it wrong Gold. When I was seven I went to Neverland on accident, Peter found me and took me in, treated me like a normal person. Him and the boys don't walk on eggshells near me like you guys do. All you do is ask if I'm okay, I am okay but you don't listen to me. The boys and Peter are my family and I won't let you take that from me." I said hoping they would listen and not do anything rash. "And here I was hoping we could do this the easy way." I looked at Regina not understand what she was going to do, but before any of us could do anything Gold was switching Peter and Henry to their normal bodies. When the switch was over the group had Peter in a hold with a knife to his throat, most of the lost boys were gone by magic and the few left were also in a death hold. I tried to move but I was also being kept in place. I looked at Snow with pleading eyes hoping she would stop everything but she didn't. "Any last words Pan?" Gold spat Peter sighed in defeat. "(Y/N) look at me -I did- I'm sorry, that this is how it's ending but I can't do anything to stop it, don't forget us, the boys, our adventures, any of it. Your a wonderful person and a great little sister." I stared crying "Gold please don't ..." It was to late he had killed Peter before I could say anything else they did the same to the boys, and released me from the spell and walked over to me. "(Y/N) I'm" I stopped Emma. "Your monsters..." I was full on crying at this point. "You killed the only people that meant anything to me.... and I'm supposed t-to call you m-my family?" I said they all stared to apologize, but I didn't listen my only family, the ones I love.

Are dead.
And it's their fault.

And it's over thanks for reading!! Word count 1635. Comment, vote and share.

~Piper