Please don't hurt him (Pans Sister)

Roses POV

I was walking around the beach of Neverland when I saw a ship that was beached. I saw a group of people get out of the boat. "Hey, are you lost?" I called out. They all turned around and my eyes widened. "Rose?" I nodded. "Hi, Hook," I said. "Wait who are you?" a lady with black hair said. I went to go and answer but I noticed that my necklace was glowing. "I got to go bye!" I said then I went back to camp, when I got to camp I went up to Peter. "Whatcha need?" I asked Peter looked at me. "I don't want you outside of the camp someones on the island," he said. "I know I met them and Hook's back by the way," I said. Peters' eyes widened "Now you are definitely not going outside of the camp." he said. "Ok," I said and with that, I went to find Felix.

Hooks POV at the same time

"Who was that?" Regina asked. "Rose, shes Pans sister but you don't need to worry about her she is harmless." I responded, " If you say so guyliner."

Pan's POV

I just got back to camp from giving Emma the map when Rose came up to me. "Peter, why did you leave?" "Because Rose we need to get those people to camp but we also need to destroy them," I said. She nodded I looked at her. "Can you stay here while we big kids go and do something?" I asked she nodded again with a sad smile. She went to her tent and me and the boys went to the clearing. About halfway through the fight, I noticed Rose causing me to become distracted. Regina held me by magic. "Where's Henry?" she asked I didn't respond. She came up to me and ripped out my heart and squeezed it and I let out a silent scream. Just before it was almost crushed Rose came out. "STOP!!" she screamed Regina stopped and looked at her. "Why should I?" she asked Rose looked at me."Because he's all that I have left, our mama and papa didn't want us, an-and if y-you kill Peter th-than ill have nobody ." Rose said and by the end, she was crying. Regina looked at Rose and then me. "Does he really mean that much to you?" she asked Rose nodded. "Then I'll make you a deal. You tell where Henry is and I'll give Pan back his heart." Rose looked confused. "Who's Henry?"

Hey I know I know that some of you have requested and I'm working on them so please don't think that I'm not going to do them. Thank you for reading also comment for a part two or vote doesn't matter.

~Piper