Felix x Insecure!Reader

PsychoGirlyXXX Thank you for the request I'm sorry it took so long to upload it but it's now done hope you like it.

When (Y/N) got to the island everyone could tell how insecure the newest member of the island was and is. As every day (Y/N) will put on clothing that covers the whole body even when it’s recommended to wear shorts and a shirt. Everybody had their reasons to think that (Y/N) wasn’t going to wear the cloths that was recommended as it wasn’t something that most people think that (Y/N) would do. This caught the attention of one of the original lost boys. Felix knew that this was a sign of insecurity and it hit close to him as he knew someone who lost faith in themself so much that it cost him his friend. On top of that (Y/N) and him understood each other to an extent, he understood when (y/n) needed to have a break from all the other boys so, they would go on walks and such but as time went on he started to grow feelings for (y/N). This however wasn’t picked up by (y/n) and it was something that Felix wished that would be picked up on by the younger of the two. So he started to flirt with (y/N) it started as a complement on the eyes, or hair. It then became stupid pick up lines that he knew would get  a laugh out of the younger. As time went on it became more and more obiouse to the younger that Felix was in fact flirting so (y/n) stared flirting back. This went on for about a year before Peter stepped in. “Felix you need to just ask (y/N) out already! You both like each other so for the love of Neverland just do it.” Felix took pans advice and asked (y/n) out the following day. Starting a new chapter on an already beautiful book.