Pan x Sawyer Request

Quick info before you start Song played and mentioned up top/ on the side

Sawyer is the son of Ursula and James (I know that's not a real character but please just roll with it)

Takes place in the 21st century in Storybrooke also please forget everything you know past season 3 as Pan will not die and this doesn't follow the plot of the TV show at all. Also, Ursula isn't dead. 

Thank you!

Sawyers POV

My parents just found out about me being gay and now they are furious and are currently downstairs trying to come up with ways to 'fix' me. However, I'm currently in my room staring out the window looking at the clock tower in hopes of anything or anyone to come and take me away. I got up and grabbed my phone and earbuds and started playing Don't wait (I will leave the song video down below like after the story for those that want to listen to it.) and sat back by the window. About halfway through the song, I look at the road to see a boy? 'What on earth is he doing outside?' I open my window and get out onto the roof and jump on to the tree and climb my way down to the ground. "Hey!" The boy turned around and looked at me. ' Oh, my starfish he's gorgeous.' The boy cleared his throat breaking me out of my dream like state and the smirk on his face tells me he knows I was staring at him.  "Oh um, w-who are you? I haven't seen you around here before so you c-can't be from Storybrooke." I say also what the heck I never stutter ok get it together Sawyer. He chuckled and looked me up and down suddenly making feel self-conscious.  " I did forget to introduce my self-didn't I?" He asked but it sounded like more of a statement. "Well, I guess I should introduce my self I'm Peter ... Peter Pan." 'Oh, sweet jellyfish that accent is going to kill me. Wait did he just say Peter Pan?' "Wait you mean that you Peter Pan-like the one that lives with the lost boys and flies around on Neverland?" He nodded. "Now I think you should introduce your self but first." He paused and waved his hand and we were inside of what looks like a camp. "Welcome to Neverland, now before you tell me about you I want to know why you are lost." I looked at him confused "What do you mean lost?" I asked "Unloved, unwanted, those are all things that tell me that you are lost that is the main reason why I was in Storybrooke in the first place. " he said I nodded my head somewhat understanding what he was saying.  " So my parents don't like me because well umm... my parents their homophobic and when I came out to them they didn't accept me like at all," I said when we sat down on a log. Peter nodded his head showing that he understood. "That's not right you know," He said, "yeah but what's worse is that they want to fix me like Hello you can't fix something that isn't broken all you can do is accept it and move on but no they won't like are you serious!?!?!?!" I said getting mad at the end. "Well as fun as it is to watch you get mad why don't you calm down and tell me your name cutie." I blushed "I'm Sawyer." I said after a minute of blushing. "Alright, and do you have a last name?" "Sea like the ocean." (I have no clue what ursulas last name is but that is what I'm going to go with if you know her last name or find it please let me know so that I can change that) "So you're a sea witch?" Peter asked I shook my head. "I don't think so mom never lets me near the water but other than that no." I nodded his head before he smiled "How about you stay here in Neverland? " He asked, "Why not it's not like my 'family' will miss me anyway." I said he chuckled alright well you're going to have to share a tent with me until we can make you a tent." he said I looked at him. "Can't you just make one appear?" he chuckled "What's the fun in that?" "Umm ok then." I said. 

*Time skip a week*

I have been on Neverland for a week now and it's been nothing but amazing. Peter has been teaching me how to shoot a bow and arrow. That's also what we have been working on the most. But now that I think of it Peter won't let me do anything that he thinks will hurt me and to be honest I kinda like it. I mean a totally cute boy is being caring towards me what is there not to love? "AWYER!" I looked up "Yes Peter?" "You spaced out again." "Oh sorry." he shook his head before walking over to me. "Now do you need help shooting the bow or do you think that you can do it your self?" he asked gesturing to the bow in my hand. "Can I try again?" I asked "Of course." he said before stepping off to my right. I raised the bow up with an arrow like Peter had taught me and closed one eye before shooting. During the process of shooting, I closed my eyes. When I opened them up I looked at the target. "I hit the second ring from the center." I said to my self I turned to look at Peter. "I hit the target!" I said smiling. "Good job." he walked over to me and I hugged him. "Thank you for helping me." I said I let go to see him in shock. "Y-your welcome." He said before he smiled "now why did you hug me? Don't get me wrong I won't punish you but I am curious." he said 'Oh god I can't tell him that I like him I mean that would be weird and if it got weird he might send me home and if he sends me home then.' I was pulled from my thoughts when Peter hugged me. "I would never send you home not in a million years and just for the record I think you're pretty cute." he said in my ear. "H-how did you know?" I said as I buried my head into his chest. "You said all that out loud love." he said. "O-oh" "but I do have a question for you and no I am not joking. Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked and I think my heart just stopped. Since I couldn't find my words I nodded my head. "Well then be ready in an hour and meet me at the front of camp." he said before disappearing.