Pan in Henrys body Part 2

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap

"Your monsters..." I was full on crying at this point. "You killed the only people that meant anything to me... and I"m supposed t-to call you m-my family?" I said they all started to apologize, but I didn't listen to my only family, the ones I love.

Are dead.
And it's all their fault.

Time skip to Season 5

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been 2 years since they killed Peter and I haven't spoken a word to any of them. Every time that something goes wrong they try talking to me or getting me to join them. I don't. I can't, not after they took my family away. "You okay sugar?" I looked up to see, Grannies looking at me with worry in her eyes. "Nope, haven't been for a while now." She nodded. "You know Emma and them are going to the underworld to get hook back." I looked back up at her "Seriously?" She nodded "How?" "The clock tower I believe." I got up and went to find the group of people that ruined my life. I quickly found them as it wasn't too hard to do. Staying hidden I waited for them to get into the portal before I followed suit after them.

When I landed I looked around not seeing anyone that I knew, I stood up and started walking around hoping that I would find someone that was dead that I know. "Gumdrop?" I turned around "Felix" I sprinted towards him and jumped into his arms holding as tight as I possibly could. "I missed you." He chuckled "I missed you too." After staying locked in a hug we parted and laughed a little. "Your still short." I laughed a bit. "Your just a giant that's all." We started walking towards the clock tower when I stopped. "What is it?" I pointed, and he followed my gaze "Great." We turned around but apparently not fast enough. "(Y/N)!" I turned to face Emma. "Why are you here. How'd you get here?" She looked at Felix and went to grab me only to be stopped by Felix. "(Y/N) he's dangerous get away from him." I scoffed "How's he dangerous he's not the one that killed Peter, he's not the one that made me feel like I was nothing. That's you and them." I said motioning towards the group that was now outside looking at me, including Gold and Henry. "You guys ruined my life, in fact Gold's the one that made it fall. I was happy knowing that the people I love are save. But, I instead had to watch you KILL. Peter. That's dangerous Emma. Now if you'll leave me alone I'll be out of your hair for a while." I said "Where are you going to go? You can't stay here and you know that." I laughed at Regina. "Why not? It's not like I talk to you guys anyway. I want more here than anywhere else. In fact I'm more happy right now than I have been in 2 years. If your going to call yourselves my family shouldn't you want me happy? Or are you going to become the Evil Queen on me and ruin everything for me? Come on Felix he's here and I need to see him." Felix and I started walking away when Gold spoke up. "See who dearie?" I turned my head to the side "Peter Pan. Who else would I go to see?" We started walking ignoring the calls of the people who mean nothing to me.

We stopped outside of what looked like Gold's shop. "Umm Felix why are we here?" He chuckled and pointed to a ring in the window. "Wait that's mine. Peter gave it to me, how'd it get to the Underworld?" We walked inside the shop "Pan!" I gave Felix a weird look before turning to the owner of the footsteps that were entering the room. "PETER!" I ran towards him and he caught me in a hug just like Felix did. "Hello little one." "I miss you." He nodded just holding me. I let go of him and sniffled not realizing that I was crying, we went in the back of the shop and talked about what had all happened since he died.

Ding. We all looked at the door, "You expecting anyone?" Peter shook his head no. We all went into the main room. "Gold" I stood in between Peter and Felix. "(Y/N) let's go, they found Hook." I stepped closer to Peter and Felix. "No." He arched a brow "fine." He hit his cane on the ground and we were in front of the group of people that I despise. "Alright dearie, you don't want to leave, why don't you tell Henry what really happened when you were in Neverland." Henry looked at me. "You were in Neverland?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes Henry and it was the most wonderful thing that I have ever experienced. I was loved and welcomed. Unlike here where I'm casted out and locked in a mental institution. - I looked at Regina- and then told her that I couldn't be anything but crazy because I trust Peter Pan. The difference between me and you Henry is that I trust Peter. You don't, that's why you're so afraid of the boys and him, none of you gave them a chance and honestly it's disgusting to think that all you want is to be happy. But you kill everyone else happiness while trying to obtain your own." Snow was the first to step forward "We didn't realize what they meant to you at the time." I rolled my eyes. "You didn't know what they meant but while you had a knife to Peters throat I was screaming and crying. I suppose that doesn't mean anything right?" she looked at the ground. "They can't leave the Underworld (Y/N) you might as well just come with us." I looked at Hook. "You know what Hook. I'm sick of you! You only care about you and the bloody ship and I can't wait to take it from you and go back to Neverland and never see you again." "So that's it you're going to go back using Hooks ship?" I looked at Emma. "Congrats you figured it out." I said "Come on we need to find Hades before I go and do something stupid." The three of us walked away and not even 10 feet into walking Hades appeared. "They can go to and from." I was shocked to say the least "I know what they did and I thought that perhaps you should get a second chance." I hugged Hades and grabbed Peter and Felixs hands. "To Neverland?" Peter asked. I shook my head 'no'. "No Peter, We're going home." I said stepping through the portal.

We stepped out at the same time, and instead of a city I was greeted by a bunch of boys looking at me. " I'm home and this time it's for good" I was tackled by hugs from all the boys. It's moments like this that make the last 2 years worth it. Cause at the end of the day I know that my real family is always there for me.

Wiccan_101

panic_at_the_fallout

fanfic_writing_nerd

And many others, Thank you for requesting a part two, also for those who are waiting on oneshots I didn't forget about you I'm going to try and work on as many as I can today. 

~Piper