Killian Request

*DOESN'T FOLLOW ANY TYPE OF STORYLINE!* 

Samanthas POV

"Mom?" I looked at Alice."Yes, Alice?" "Where's papa?" "He'll be back soon," I said just as Killian (Wish realm Killian) "What about me love?" I turned around in my chair. "Allice was wondering when you would come back," I said watching Killian spin Alice around. Killian set her down and turned to me. (They are in the tower.) "Samantha come here." I looked at him puzzled as to why he was going to reach for his sword. "Please" I got up and walked over to him when I reached him he pulled out his sword. I turned to look to where he was looking at when I turned I saw an older woman who had what looked like dreadlocks. "Well, Killian I must say what a pathetic family you have," she said looking at me. "So you're the one that he chose instead of me and your pregnant." She said while looking disgusted I put a hand on my stomach. "To bad your husband won't be here for their birth." "What do you mean Gothel?!" Killian yelled she didn't answer him instead she raised her hand and shot at me and Killian. Killian was shot out of the tower, and everything was getting taller to me. 'DID SHE JUST SHRINK ME?!?!?' "There now you can't be happy." She said before disappearing. "Mom?, Dad!" Alice yelled before coming over to me. 'Why is she so big now?' "Mom you're a dog? I think you're a corgi, why a dog of all animals?" Alice said picking me up. "Bark!" 'What the heck!?' Alice set me down before running over to the window. "DAD!" "Alice! Just wait there I'll come up!" I went over to the window to see if I could find Killian but being a small dog doesn't help. When Killian got up to the window he tried to step in but couldn't. "What?" "Dad, what's going on?" "I don't know Alice but don't worry I'll get help ok? I promise, take care of your mother for me ok?" "I promise dad I love you," Alice said trying not to cry. "Love you too, both of you," He said before climbing down the tower in order to get help. 

* Four-month time skip (8 months pregnant)*

Four months that's how long Killian's been gone. "I'm sorry mom," Alice said for the I don't know what time. Before I could growl at her for apologizing, a portal appeared in the middle of the room. And from the portal came my twin sister Emma, not many people would think that we are twins since my hair is black with red strips, her's is blond as day, my eyes are sea green and hers are hazel. But we are twins my parents are snow and charming. Speaking of they also stepped out of the portal, along with Regina and Killian, and Killian? I tilted my head to the side. Emma noticed this. "Your Killian is that one she said pointing to the first one that stepped out of the portal. I nodded my head showing that I understood why there where two Killians. "Now let's see if we can get you to normal," Emma said as the portal closed. "Good luck with that dear." We all looked over to see Gothel I growled at her, and Alice stood behind both Killians. Not knowing what one was her dad. Regina stepped forward. "You stupid old which what the hell are you doing?" Gothel laughed "If I can't be happy then no one can!" All hell broke loose. 

*3 month time skip sorry* 

It's been three months since the whole incident with Gothel, after Regina and her had a magic war and put gothel in the holding cells, they figured out how to change me back to normal. I also gave birth to my children. Turnes out I had twins one boy and one girl. 

(No clue what you wanted the kids named so I gave them names I can change it later if you want

(No clue what you wanted the kids named so I gave them names I can change it later if you want.) 

The boy's name is Alex and the girl's name is rose. As I was sitting on the couch watching Alice play with the twins Killian (My Killian) came up behind me resting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his hands around my waist. "I love you," I smiled and turned to him kissing him. "I love you too," Despite what Gothel said about ruining our happy ending she only ended up bring us closer together. So honestly I should be thanking Gothel. 

There you go this was requested by Samanthyandrenee26 so thank you also comment what you think below and thanks for reading. Comment, vote, share. 

~Piper 

Word count 806