Male! Reader x Jack Sparrow

Sorry that this took so long to write but thank you for being patient with me and same goes for everyone that had made a request since like august to now. This was requested by @cbc6rown so thank you for the request!

Readers pov
Sailing on the Black Pearl is something that will never get old. It's been a few months since the whole black beard incident and let me tell you it's been boring since. "Alright you land lovers let's get something done I can't take standing in one spot too long." I looked up to see Jack Sparrow. Now let's say that I don't like him 100% of the time but I don't hate him either. As we started are course for who knows where a storm started it wasn't a large one but it wasn't small either. The longer we sailed the worse that it got but, knowing Jack we aren't turning around any time soon. Just as I was about to yell to get everything in place a wave hit the boat causing it to tip and everyone to get launched off. I grabbed onto whatever I could but the sea started taking me and whoever else it wanted into unknown waters. I grabbed onto a piece of wood and started drifting. When the storm calmed down I looked around me to see if I could find anyone but I couldn't see anyone. After what felt like forever but was probably only a few hours, I landed on an island. It was dark outside and I couldn't bring myself to make a fire. I laid there waiting for the sun to come up. By the time that I got up, it was just after sunrise, I looked around at my surroundings and saw that there was a piece of driftwood? A person! I got up quickly and went over to the person, they were face down in the sand so I flipped them over and checked their heartbeat. 'Good he's alive' I looked at who was in the water and noticed that I just saved Captain Jack Sparrow. I waited a little bit before he ended up waking up. "Bloody hell where am I?" "Don't know sir all I know is that we aren't on the boat and I can't see the boat." I said while he stood up and patted himself down, "Well then let's get going uhh. -He looked both ways- That way" He said pointing into the trees. 'Of course' We started our walk and about maybe 10 minutes in he stopped "Where's my rum?" I laughed out loud at what a weird time and question he would think to ask that. "On the ship sir." I said he turned back to look at me, "What's with all this 'sir' nonsense? Just call me Captain." I looked at him "Alright then Captain." He nodded and seemed to forget about his rum for the moment. As we kept walking, I couldn't help but wonder if there was an ending to the forest that we are walking through, I was sure that there must be an ending to the forest they don't just go on forever. By the time that Jack said that he was getting bored I had hit that point hours ago. Towards the end of the night, we came across a cave that looked like it hadn't been used in a while, so we made camp in the cave, after getting a fire going we both told tales about what we have done in our years. That was until I noticed a wind going through the cave this wouldn't be a problem had it not been coming from the back wall. "Hey, Captain do you notice a draft going through at all?" He got up saying that he noticed that as well and was going to investigate the subject. I got up and followed him to the back wall. "Alright boy, find a thing to push in." I looked at him in confusion "Don't ask just do." So that's what I did I started pushing in on the wall hoping that at some point it would open up or something, and It did open much to my amazement. So we walked through the opening and found ourselves in a room. "Alright, now that we're here we might as well find the treasure." I looked at Jack and nodded not having much to say on the subject and I really didn't have much choice when the wall closed behind us. As we were exploring the cave we came across lots of traps, dead ends, and many more things but after a while of searching, we found what we were looking for.

After getting on to the ship we tried to get it moving. (If you know the scene from Goonies much like that.) When we finally got the ship moving we were on an open ocean with loads of loot and a new working ship. "Alright lad with is what I'm talking about!" We set off to find the crew, that we had lost.

3 years later

We found the crew and the old ship, turns out they were searching for me and Sparrow all along and when we did finally meet back up we had two crews the old one and the new one. WIth two ships we can plunder more of the oceans treasures and get more done. All thanks to that storm.

Sorry if it's not what you wanted, but this is what I came up with. 

Word count 932

Comment, vote, share (or not idc) love you all!

~Piper