34. Freak in Da Sheets

Start from the beginning

"I'm scared," she said, picking at her food.

"Why? It's a natural thing, women have babies all the time. And you wanted kids, right?"

"Yes, but it's still scary," she said, eating a grape.

Icee scooped up some eggs and fed her. "I need you to eat more. You're eating for two."

"I wouldn't starve myself Icee, don't worry about that."

"I don't want you to worry about your weight either babe. That shit gonna be sexy to me," he said.

"You think we will be good parents? I don't even remember my father and you don't remember your mother."

"But I had a great dad and you had a great mom, we'll figure that shit out," he said, eating one of her grapes.

"I can't wait to tell my sisters. I know Sarena and Ashley will help me so much because they went through this. And twin...oh, I can't wait to tell her!"

"Like you said when we get back. Now eat up. I had all these activities planned for us here, but I havta change some around if you're not feeling up to it."

"Let me eat and see how I feel."

Kitty ate everything on her plate and more toast. She felt better and they sat out on the deck for a while. She was thinking of all the work she would have to do when she got back. Between the mall and running KStyle something had to give. She could not do it all, not with a baby on the way.

Icee was thinking about how he would better protect Kitty and be there for her more. He did not want to miss a moment of this. Right before the wedding, he was in talk of going on a solo tour for his album, now he was second-guessing that. Touring did not bring in that much money anyway, but that's not why he did it. He liked doing it for his fans.

The first week of their honeymoon was absolute bliss. Kitty did not try to work, she just relaxed. He had not glanced at his social media or heard from any of his staff about putting out fires. It meant things were going well. They enjoyed their seclusion. No one knew they were there.

Then it happened.

They were on the secluded beach enjoying an afternoon stroll and Kitty spotted someone taking pictures of them on their phone. 

"How the fuck anyone know we're here?"

"It's just a fan maybe. I mean, you're world-famous," Kitty said.

"Imma go deal with them then, they can't post our pictures while we-"

"No, let them be," Kitty said and even waved at the photographer. "If they are going to take our pictures, I better look fierce in them."

She was wearing an itty bitty yellow bikini and good thing she was not showing because it was all out. Still, he hated that fans were intruding on their private time. If that picture was posted revealing their location, many more people would try and take their blissful serenity from them. He was not ready for that.

He wondered if some of the staff at the resort gave up their location. He spoke with management about it and they reported back it was none of his people. Could be someone walking by and recognized them. Still, Icee was on high alert. He was going to protect Kitty no matter what.

He scheduled Kitty a private spa-day while he stayed at their cabana and took one phone call. T-Zack was trying to get at him but he did not want to even know what was going on.

"Yo Zack."

"I know Kitty said not to bother you but-"

"Then why you bothering me, man? Honeymoon, what don't you understand about that?"