25

*<Time skip to Christmas morning.>*

I woke up early. Like 5am early. But I'm excited. Christmas with my baby. And my sisters. And Ella of course.

"Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. It's Christmas. Get up."

I shook her until she woke up and then I literally dragged her out of bed and downstairs. She doesn't like me in this moment.

I woke everyone up and made breakfast, pancakes and coffee.

After we all sat down with hot chocolate to open gifts.

We opened one gift each until we got to the last one. A small box for Joe from Alex. By now we all knew what was in it so we just sat back and smiled.

Joe opened it to see a diamond ring.

"Baby. You're my forever. I love you so much, you make me a better person and you've shown me what it's like to be loved and cared for. You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. I love you now and forever Josephine Locke. So will you marry me?"

Joe didn't say anything, she just got up and walked away, leaving a stunned Alex with tears forming in her eyes. I extended my hand to her forearm and squeezed it.

Joe came sprinting back with her hands in her pockets. She ran straight to Joe and kissed her before opening her box.

"You goofball, of course I'm marry you. No one else baby."

After all the tears were shed and rings exchanged, we hugged it out and had lunch. Rachel and I cooked dinner at home for the four of us while the newly engaged couple enjoyed alone time upstairs.

———

"I can't wait for holidays with family. When everyone's settled with kids." I said to my fiancé as we got plates and glasses out in the kitchen.

"Hmm it'll be nice babe."

I leaned over and pecked her lips before going and setting the table. We'd have dinner in an hour, at 5, but I want to get everything set now so I can relax.

"Baby I'm done and I'm going to the couch."

"I'll join you in abit."

I nodded as if she could see. I'm stupid sometimes.

I sat down and called summer.

"Hiiiii my favourite season."
I heard her chuckle over the phone.

"Hey Freya. Random call?"

"Yea Yea. I missed your dumb voice. How's the girlfriend?"

"She's good. Great actually. And right next to me. Wanna say hi?"

"No no. I'll just meet her at the wedding."
I heard someone laugh and it was familiar but I just couldn't place it. Oh well I'll meet her soon.

"Yeah you will."

"Okay I have to go. Rachel is giving me puppy eyes. Love you Summer."

"Love you too. Go take care of your girl."

I hung up and opened my arms for my girl. She sat half on my lap and cuddled with me on the couch.

"I was your teacher."

"I know baby. And now you're almost my wife."

"Almost."

"I love you."

She leaned up and kissed me before pulling away and giving me a lopsided smile.

"I love you too my angel."

"Always?"

"And forever."

She moved my hand from her waist and kissed it.

We cuddled for a few more minutes before she straddled me, kissing me with tongue. She tried taking it to the next level but I wasn't in the mood at all.

"Baby I'm not in the mood and I don't want to."

She nodded and got off of my lap, laying her head there instead. I love that about her. That if I say no, she won't pressure me. It's human decency but not many people would do that.

I played with her hair while I looked into those gorgeous eyes I love, getting lost in their beauty.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered out as I stared at my fiancé.

She blushed and turned on her side so that her head was in my tummy and her hands clutched the back of my shirt.

I rubbed her back and held her. Being close to each other like this is something I love and she knew this and was more than happy and willing to cuddle with me.

Eventually Joe and Alex came to the living room, both of their necks covered in hickeys.

"Well I'm happy we didn't hear anything." Rachel said from my lap.

I nodded in agreement with my fiancé.

"Whatever. I'm hungry."

"I can imagine sis. I mean what you guys just did must have drained you both."

"My baby set the table and we all agreed to eat at 5. So come relax on the couch with us."

They got on the other couch and cuddled together, all of us in our own worlds, until we went to eat.

"Have you guys set a date?"

"No. We were thinking June?"

"Yeah June because I've always wanted a June wedding but nothing's set in stone seeing as I always thought my June wedding would have a groom, not another bride."

"And you guys both wearing dresses?"

"Yes."

"I wanted to know if you guys wanted to help me choose a dress?"

They both turned to me and smiled, before exchanging looks with each other and talking.

"Of course. We'd be honored."

"Great. Rachel insisted on getting it made. We aren't doing the traditional white but rather I'm going for a deep red dress and Rachel said she's also going dark but we aren't seeing each other."

"Well that's fantastic. We're doing it traditional. But I know that I'm having my small sister as my maid of honor or well my matron of honor."

"And if I say no." I smirked, toying with Joe.

"You're saying yes dumbass."

"Duh I am."

"Great."

"This time with you guys was amazing. When do you go back?"

"Well uh tomorrow. We didn't wanna say anything but we've already taken off for most of December and people are still sick so we really need to get back to work."

"We understand. Let's just enjoy dinner."

I'm going to miss them so much. But they have lives in Chicago and I now have one in New York.

"I love you guys. All of you. My fiancé and my 2 sisters."

They all turned to me and smiled, Rachel grabbing my hand and staring something I already knew.

"We love you too baby."