24

>*An: SMUT later on in the chapter.*<

We drove down to the airport, Rachel's hand on my thigh and my hand ontop of hers.

"Baby I think I'm gonna nap?"

"My love you sleep too much but go ahead, I'll wake you when we're at the airport. I love you babygirl."

"I love you too babe." I leaned against the door and closed my eyes. Not asleep but resting. After a nightmare I can't sleep easily. Unless I'm passed out or on meds.

I kept thinking about the years I was abused by the people I was supposed to trust. I miss my mum. She wouldn't have let that happen.

I kept replaying memories in my head until eventually I felt Rachel move her hand from my thigh. How dare she!? Immediately I opened my eyes and glared at her.

"What the hell baby. Gimme back your hand."

I pouted out at her, not realizing we've arrived.

"I'm sorry babygirl. We're here and I had to text Ella. Look, she's coming."

I got out of the car along with Rachel. We loaded her bags in the trunk before doing introductions.

"Baby. This is Isobella. But everyone calls her Ella. El this is my stunning fiancé Freya."

I extended my hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"It's great to meet you hun. Rachel goes on over you whenever we talk and I can see why. You're beautiful girl."

I blushed and stepped into Rachel's side as she put her arm around me.

"Thank you. You're gorgeous too."

"Thanks. Now I'm hungry. Let's go to your place for food. I know you have."

We laughed and got in, I sat in the back, letting Rachel and Ella talk.

"Baby you should have sat up front."

"Yeah you should have. You didn't have to move seats for me."

"No no it's okay. I'm just gonna be on my phone anyway."

"Okay. So I'm staying until twentieth. 19 days. We need to make some memories. And I want to get to know your little fiancé over there."

I zoned out after that, reading a book on my phone. When I read, I zone out and only focus on the book.

———

I felt the car stop so I jumped out and got a bag from the back, taking it into the house with me. However I dropped it and screeched when I walked into the living room seeing a half naked Alex on Joe's lap as they made out on the couch. I turned around and covered my eyes.

They heard my screech and I heard them mutter 'fuck' simultaneously.

"Hey guys. So uh we didn't realise you'd be back early."

"Well we are so uh put on some clothes dammit."

"You can turn around."

I turned around to see an embarrassed Alex behind Joe.

Next to me, Rachel burst out laughing.

"What the hell is so funny Rachel?"

"Baby we just walked in on them about to have sex. On the couch. Guys. You couldn't go to the room?"

"Well jeez I'm sorry." Joe said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes, clearly not sorry.

"Anyway guys, this is Ella.my best friend that I told you about. El that's Joe, Freya's sister and her girlfriend Alex. Alex is the one hiding like a bottom."