Dancing

How they'd react to dancing a slow song with you.

(I know I said I'd make another book for the scenarios but I can't XD, I'm stuck on the scenarios in here.)

Asra: Asra would be the type of person to come up behind you and hug you from behind, gently taking your hands in his and turning you around to pull you close, his hand on your waist and the other intertwined with yours. he'll whisper sweet compliments as some music plays in the background quietly. He loves to tell you how much you mean to him and he'll break millions of pieces of his heart to keep you safe and alive. He kisses your head and hand as his promises.

Nadia: Nadia loves to ballroom dance, so whenever she hears even the slightest sound of an instrument, she doesn't hesitate to get you and bring you to the dance room to slow dance with you. she'll look at you with love and passion while she reminds you how much you mean to her.

Julian: Julian refuses to dance without you, it doesn't matter what kind of dance- whether it be at the rowdy raven or even at home, he simply cannot dance without you. he always tells you how stunning you look in the lighting- even in the dark, he'll tell you that you're absolutely perfect.

Muriel: Muriel is very shy and it's rare you two dance together, he's afraid of messing up and stepping on you or accidentally letting you go when he dips you. you remind him that it's okay and the times you do dance with him are the most magical. for someone whos really shy he sure knows how to slow dance. he always tells you he's sorry in advance if he hurts you but he never does hurt you. you chuckle and just kiss his cheek then listen to his beating heart.

Portia: Portia seems like the type who would never slow dance and just go ham and cheese with her dancing, but with you, she doesn't care who sees, she'll slow dance with you to the slowest song there's if it meant she got to look in your eyes for more than 3 minutes.

Lucio: The count sure knows how to dance until the moon falls. he'll make sure you've been put in the spotlight to show how perfect you looked, and anyone who disagreed would definitely be executed or put on trial for lying to themselves. he'll shout to the world how much he loves you and thinks you're beyond a goddess.

Valdemar: the first thing this person would say as they see you coming towards them in your dancing outfit is "I'll cut a million people to prove how staggering you look right now, please, may I have this dance" to which they bow and hold out a gloved hand, their smirk plastered onto their face and sometimes a small blush on their cheeks.

Valerius: it doesn't matter how much this man has had to drink, whatever you wear, he finds perfect for you, even if you're wearing his clothes, he'll straight up say "well might as well just take my entire wardrobe if you're going to take my clothes and just look perfect in them" to which he'll huff and smirk at you. he'll put his glass of wine down and practically take you in his arms, dancing whether you were ready for it or not, he just wants to be closer to you in any form.

The Devil: For as long as he has lived, his dancing is out of this world. if you put him and the best dancer together, you'd automatically know He'dwin. He'd set the room perfect for you, food, wine, ghosts, music, and decorations, just to have one dance with you. 

Nahara: (I'd let this woman crush my body with her thighs- period) to her, there is never a moment where she thinks your dancing is bad. when you two have had a rough and long day, she'll take you in her arms and sway with you, telling you that tomorrow is another day and things will be better.