Countesses

Nadia X Reader

Countesses

"Miss y/n! milady would like to see you in the gardens. Ah! Here! She said to change into this" Portia, the most trusted servant spoke in her usual bright tone. Portia places the clothing on a chair before bowing "if you need assistance please don't hesitate to call me!" She smiled and walked out.

You sighed softly and looked at yourself in the mirror, your eyes a shining e/c, your hair the purest h/c in the kingdom- well, next to Nadia of course.

Looking at the suit of clothing in the mirror you turned towards it. "How does she afford these pieces of clothing.... stupid question, she's a countess, she's got money" you laugh at your thoughts and change into the clothing, which showed a bit of skin. You were never fully confident in clothing and Nadia respected that, that's why she gets you clothing that doesn't show too much.

The clothes fit, you placed your shoes on and looked out the window, there she was, Nadia. Oh how she could be the first to notice in a crowed by her beauty, it was almost goddess like- she was a goddess!

Shaking your thoughts off you left your room and slowly walked down to the Garden, taking in all of the decor in the palace.

—-with Nadia—-

"Portia... what if she says no... what if she doesn't want to marry me? I mean look at me! I'm a mess! I've never blushed this much in my life and somehow she can do this! Make anyone blush without hesitation" Nadia paced back and forth rambling on about her lovely y/n. Yes, she was absolutely terrified at the thought y/n would say no to her proposal.

"Milady, she'll say yes, you both love each other very much and would do anything for the other, please relax" portia said pouring cups of tea and making sure everything was set.

Nadia nodded softly and sighed calming down a bit, she looked down at the ring and smiled "I hope she likes this"

Y/n walked out into the garden smelling the fresh and lively flowers of lavender and roses. She hummed a soft melody Asra sang to her whenever she felt nervous.

Walking up to Nadia and Portia she smiled softly "hello" she spoke with a bright smile.

Nadia stopped pacing around and looked at her, her brows furrowed in a Pleased way "y/n, you look stunning!" Nadia walked walked up to her love and hugged her tightly. "I have a serious question, and no, nothing about Julian or Lucio"

  Y/n nodded softly and raised a brow when Nadia got down on one knee "N-Nadia....  what are you doing?" You stepped back feeling the hot tears getting ready to spill.

  "Y/n, for so long, I have loved you. When I walked into your shop and asked for that reading, when I looked deeply into your eyes I saw so much passion and love... you've brought light to Vesuvia and have brought much more love, not just for the kingdom but for our close companions... I wanted to know, will you marry me?" She asked pulling a ring out of her shirt pocket, staring up at her with worry.

  You had to cover your face to hide all the streaming tears, you nodded rapidly and hugged her tightly "a trillion times yes, Nadia" you cried out burying your face into the crook of her neck.

—~—
Wedding Day

Nadia waited at the altar, wearing a formal dress that wasn't too extravagant, unlike the rest of her colorful clothing. Her heart beat rapidly that this was all really happening.

You looked down at the dress and smiled at portia, hugging her softly "thank you, so much" you told her before she lead you down the isle. You had no family to do so and you were okay with that.

Portia hugged you again at the end of the altar and walked off, a few tears slipping away from her eyes.

Everyone was there, the whole kingdom of Vesuvia showed up in honor of you and Nadia, all cheering and giving there love towards the ceremony.

You walked next to Nadia and looked up at her, smiling softly.

The priest said what he needed before both of your vows. Then, to the best part where the deal is sealed.

"Do you, y/n, take Nadia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

  "I do"

"Do you, Nadia, take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

  "I do"

"Then you may kiss the bride"

Nadia leaned down and held your waist and slightly dipped you and kissed you deeply. You kissing back quickly with a smile stained onto your face.