No More Him

Lucio x reader

You lived in the depths of hell with that one thing in your mind of true love as any other female would, or male or anyone really. You were about to fall asleep when a stupid person decided to summon you to a place called Vesuvia. You knew the rules, selling your soul means you couldn't get it back, falling in love would kill your demon form. Blah blah blah you'd be sent to the human world to live there and start on your own etc etc... and you never did fall in love with a human. or anything in that matter.

This time, you really did fall for him, his name is Lucio... well, was. either way his name is Lucio, you fell right onto your knees seeing how lively he was on the day of some masquerade ball the kingdom was throwing. when he summoned you he told you to help him leave his wife, the Countess known as Nadia, he told you that she was a sweet person but had the worst attitude and did that thing girls do and always ask if their loves are cheating. His request was to kill him and take him somewhere where no one would know who he was, or do something to have everyone forget who he really was. you took the option to kill him and wipe everyone's memories of him and him being the Count of Vesuvia.

~~~~

looking into his eyes and seeing how bright and full of wonder they were made you think of the possibility's there were to have him explore the world. You could tell that with this Countess he wasn't allowed to do much but feed her needs.

~~~~

"Lucio, if i do this, your soul will be mine and since you want death you'll instantly die, you'll never be able to find peace and you'll relive your darkest memories over and over again, do you agree to these terms and conditions?" you asked him, he looked around the room for a second deep in thought.

"just give me a second. i want to do something real quick before my death." he walked around the room before walking up to you and looking into your e/c eyes. he leaned down and kissed you passionately. and form then you fell in love, your heart started to beat rapidly and your cheeks started to flush in a pink rosy color.

you had wings that helped you up to the earth world, those were now gone, the demon like claws you had were now normal fingers and the demons tail that trailed behind you as you walked has now vanished into air. you were human, you weren't scary anymore, you were a pretty girl who had very little magic left to kill Lucio.

"what happened to you?" Lucio asked stepping back a little shocked.

"when a demon falls in love they're no longer demon, i'm now a normal human girl with little magic to kill you, since that was your wish. do you want to continue?" you asked looking up at him.

he thought again for a minute and nodded "do it."

you bit your lip and nodded, punching your fist into his chest and grabbing his heart and squeezing it to death in his chest. he looked down at you and smiled, a small tear fell from his cheek as he fell to the ground. You stared at his dead body for a second before cleaning your hand up, you found a lit candle and set the room on fire before running out of the castle, no one seemed to notice you, except for a white haired man, two gingers, and a really buff tall guy. the Tall ginger ran int he opposite direction you did before everyone stopped what they were doing and soon continued on, the castle used to be filled with whispers about the count and now it was just small talk, nothing about the count, those few people who were staring you knew something was wrong.

You ran past the guards and far out into the forest, you found a little hut that was crumbled to the ground, but had a small space for you to sleep there for the night, and so you did. but as you drifted off to sleep your memories of Lucio faded away.

The next morning you woke up confused, where you were and who you were. A white haired man was sitting near you and had seen you'd woken up, instead of running you sat up and looked at him.

"Who are you? where am I....Who am i?" you asked and held your head, a harsh headache started to pound at your brain.

"my name is Asra, You are in the dark forest of Vesuvia,and who you are is something i don't know. do you remember anything from last night?" he answered peacefully, it was so nice to hear his voice, it almost made the headache go away.

"i dont remember anything from last night.. did i do something wrong?"

"no, i dont think so, here let me help you up, I have a shop in the city, i will be able to fully take care of you there." he spoke up and helped you up, he walked you to the city and took you to his shop, from there he took care of you and ever since, he'd given you the name y/n. he thought it suited you perfectly and you did too. you met his snake Faust and his few friends, a tall ginger man named Julian, a short girl named Portia, and a really shy man named Muriel. from then you all got to know each other really well and became friends.

As time went on, you and everyone began diving deeper into the counts death, Julian blamed it all on himself, and truly didn't need to, it wasn't his fault to begin with either. it was yours. you knew what you did and for months you kept it from telling the others in fear they may leave you. you knew that as a demon you were alone your entire life.

but now was the time to tell them who you are and what you did.

you walked downstairs to see asra and Faust playing with each other. you sniffles and looked at Asra.

"i have something i desperately need to tell you and the others" you said sternly

asra knew how important your words struck him and he nodded, taking you with him to get the others and meet up at Nadias castle.

they all gathered around a large table in one of the conference rooms and stared at you. you could hear their hearts pounding in their chests.

"i killed the count. Count Lucio did not die by Julian, yes it was a fire indeed. See, before i was human i was a demon in the darkest parts of hell, the ninth layer to be exact."
they all gasped and went wide eyed, guard from around the room went up to you and grabbed your arms, preparing to take you away for immediate execution.
"but!- when Lucio summoned me i expected some sappy request, make him stronger or make him more famous or richer. no... that's not Lucio, you may know him as an asshole count but i can reassure you that he isn't like that at all. he wanted death, to get away from Nadia and from everyone else, he was scared of people despite his actions. he asked me to kill him, or to erase everyone's memories of him.. i did what he asked and killed him. but what happened.. i fell in love with a story he told me. i fell in love with his smile and eyes. and the consequence was becoming human. Lucio then kissed me and i turned into a human. with only a little magic to kill him. i ripped out his heart and started to crush it. i watched him slowly start to fade away.... and now that i remember it... i regret it..."

at this point everyone was in tears

Nadia looked at you with raging passion but forgiveness, but she couldn't look at you normally. "take her away. NOW"

and she the guards did, they took you down to the dungeon and locked you up. leaving you in silence and screaming thoughts.
you touched your lips, remembering Lucio's sweet kiss of goodbyes. and slowly you started to fade away yourself... never to be seen again.