Counts love

lucio x reader

SMUT (i cant stress this enough- remember that consent is key!!!!!!!!!)

(well if you're under the age of 18 all i can do is suggest you not read- but i cant stop you, but if this makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter.)

(imma just get into this one cause-- idk i have no story for it)

lucio pressed himself up against you as his hands roamed your body, yours gripping onto his shoulders, his breath warmed up your neck as he left kisses on it, smiling at each hickey he created.

he pulled away only a little to admire the work he did "i will say you look even more stunning covered in those hickeys. i might have to make more" he smirked softly and kissed you, it created a heated makeout session.

you made a few hickeys on his neck yourself, you grinned seeing him flustered. 

he pulled you by your waist and gently laid you on the nearby bed. he didn't care enough to lock the door or close the curtains, all he cared about was your beautiful body laying on the bed. he unbuttoned his clean white shirt and straddled your hips with his legs. 

"you're still so amazing looking even with this blush of yours y/n~"

you blushed a little harder.

he used his golden claw to rip your shirt off right down the middle, letting it loosely fall to your side. his eyes widened at your skin, he leaned down and kissed your chest, leading himself to the hem of your bottoms. he gently tugged asking if this was okay, to which you nodded, he then against hastily ripped your bottoms off you and got to work.

you were a panting and moaning mess halfway through, you felt yourself peak, and so did lucio, so before you peaked, he stopped and smirked "can't have you having all the fun now cani?" 

you hid your face to which lucio kissed your hands away and took his clothes off, he leaned back down to kiss your lips, quickly putting himself in you. you yelped but it was muffled from the kiss, it hurt quite a lot, it also took you a few minutes to adjust. 

"d-damnit lucio n-no warning?"

"the kiss was my warning dummy" he chuckled in your ear "can i move?"

you slowly gave a nod and he began moving slowly, going at a soft pace, he didn't think about breaking eye contact with you, wanting to see you moan and pant under him. 

as 20 minutes of constant pleasure, you and lucio came to your guys' climax. 

he smirked and moaned in your ear before climaxing, you blushed and climaxed after him with a much quieter moan.

~~~~

outside the room

"see i told you they would bang" valerius huffed sipping his wine.

"i---poor y/n, with that goat face" nadia shivered and walked off