Loves Deranged Paracite

Lucio X Reader

(Might make this into a book idk, what do you guys think?)

Love is usually the thing that breaks, heals and mends peoples hearts together but it can also be the thing that destroys and breaks. The heart is something that really shouldn't be played with the way it feels, the way it dances with another's. Time with him is like heaven and hell mixed and Its just a between of just pure gray and to you it was perfect.. they were always things that manage to get in between you two, the fights the arranged marriage between him and Nadia and nothing really seemed normal anymore after what happened.

After his deal with the devil he went away for a while leaving you in charge of the castle and you decided that you didn't want that you wanted to run away you wanted to live a life that was free from all those problems. You couldn't bare the thought of the day that Lucio would come back you, you wouldn't be there.

Sometimes you wonder if you were the problem that he'd want to go away, if you were the problem that he wanted to make the deal if you never came into his life he wouldn't feel that way he would be the King.

Your thoughts got to you like a parasite, the thought of Lucio leaving because of you crushed you every day that you were away every day you came by the castle to see if you come back and you never did that is until you met Asra.

Asra took you in after something happened to you making you not remember your past life before your accident but even then you never remembered your accident. Asra help to you with magic with cards with many things and he helped you learn so much.
Asra told you about Lucio Julian the whole ordeal about Julian killing the count and it really didn't seem to make any sense why would the doctor want to kill a patient, was it for gold and fame? honestly who would know..

A few years later you learn much more about the count, he had a wife who's name wasn't really revealed. She ran away awhile after the count left.

  Something changed one night.. a glow in your heart told you to go someplace and each step closer the glow got brighter.

You walked into a cave and the light flickered before turning off signaling you were at your destination. You looked around "hello?" You called out, a gasp was heard and a blond man came running towards you, attacking you in a bear hug.
"W-who the hell are you?!" You tried pushing his man off but noticed an emblem on his clothing. "Lucio..... is that really you?"

"I promise it's me y/n! I swear on it! I've missed you so much!"

You looked into his eyes and sat up, him along with you. You smiled before frowning and slapping him on the cheek. "You no good blonde bastard! You left me thinking I was the reason you left! You left so suddenly without any form of contact or anything!!! What in the magicians name is wrong with you!?" You shout, tears began streaming down your face as you rambled on about his disappearance.

"Y/n I know you're mad and I can explain."
"Explain now Lucio!" You wipe a few tears away

Lucio started from the beginning and ended in his current situation. You sigh and nod, knowing him and his apologies. You knew this was real so you accepted.

Lucio hugged you and kissed yourself, a few of his own tears fell from his face while he held you closely.

"I love you y/n and I'm so sorry I left without any goodbye"
"It's fine Lucio. But don't do it again"
"I won't"

And with that you both lived happily ever after