His love

Muriel X Reader

his love

You met Muriel in the woods when a wolf led you to him, seeing that he was hurt you insisted to take care of the wounds, he led you to his home and allowed you to help him. Making conversation and getting to know each other a bit more Muriel began to get used to you, yet he was still scared.

"Come on Muriel, it's just a bit of fun in the town square. It'll be quick if you don't think of time" you chirped gently taking his hands in your very small ones.
He turned his gaze to the floor, a bright blush spreading across his cheeks. "Why?" He bluntly asked.
"Why what?" You tilted your head to the side and raised a brow.
"Why would you wanna go out with me? Aren't I scary?" He replied biting his lip afterwards.
"Muriel, you are the least scary person in all of Vesuvia. If it becomes too much we can come back here and I'll leave you alone" your words seem to struck him, saying that if he didn't like it you'd take him home and leave him alone made him nervous, not the pressured nervous but the nervous that you'd actually leave him.
Muriel clears his throat "fine, let's get this over with" he stood up, being much taller than you, you have to look up at him.

You two walked to the town square hand in hand so Muriel can feel comfortable, he noticed guys staring you down and whistling at you. He leaned down to your ear and whispered "you're okay with them doing that?"
"Well... no.... but I can't do anything about it, they'll do it anyways... Nadia and her fashion tends to become bizarre" you chuckle nervously.
Muriel glanced around for a moment before putting his cloak on you, he was tall, this thing draped over you and dragged on the ground.
"Muriel no. Keep your cloak, I'll be okay" you say turning to him and attempt to put it back on him, jumping in the process.
Your actions made Muriel chuckle, "y/n, it's fine." He said seriously.
"But then all the girls are gonna look at you then claim youuuuu!!" You whined pouting. "I mean look at you! Perfection at its finest! Abs! Beautiful eyes! Amazing personality! Who wouldn't want you" you blushed turning your gaze as the two of you walked.
He blushed and replied with a huff, he had a perfect reply but was way too embarrassed to say it. You noticed. Quick.

"What? What is it?"

"I-.... well..... uhm..."

"Muriel it's okay. Relax"

"Well.... if what you say is true and girls did do that, I'd stare right into your eyes and mouth you a million three words, seven letters and mean the whole damned world" he replied a blush on his cheeks.

"Three words.... seven letters.... mean the world....." you placed your finger in your chin and paced around. "I don't understand" you mumble.

A rose seller walked by, perfect timing, Muriel took out a few gold coins and bought a red rose, he cut most of the stem off and looked down at you.
"Y/n," he began and took her hands in his, placing the rose in her hair quickly before leaning down and kissing her deeply.
Y/n was stunned for a moment, slowly melting into the kiss she placed her hands around his neck gently.
The two pulled away smiling softly.

"I love you"

"I love you too, teddy bear"