Lost?

Lucio X Reader

Lost?

   Lucio wandered in the snowy forest looking for sticks to build a small fire, there were no leaves in this forest, just snow and leafless trees.
  He huffed and muttered under his breath about his mother's rules and his tribes expectations of him, so, he ran away, he got pretty far to be out of the tribe and close to Vesuvia.

He wandered for a few hours and night began to rise, he settled down near a large tree and set up a trap for anyone who came close to him. He sat near the fire and leaned against the tree trunk, slowly falling asleep as the fire died down.

The trap set off.

A slight Yelp was heard from above Lucio's head, he woke up and looked around before noticing the trap was activated.
  "Who are you!" He slightly growled out pointing a sword near the person in the trap.
   "I-I'm y/n!! I mean no harm sir! I just.... I got lost and I saw you and I didn't know if you were okay so I wanted to-"
  Lucio cut the trap and caught the smaller body in his arms, he gently set the person down and noticed it was a terrified girl, he looked into her eyes, falling in love with the e/c pools that were deep of emotion.
"Relax, you'll be fine- uh, lemme see your wrist real quick"
  The young girl obliged and showed him her wrist, no tribal tattoo, they were safe.
"You're not part of my tribe. That's good, uh, what's your name?"
  "Y/n L/n" the girl replied
  "I'm Montag— or Monty is fine, Lucio is fine aswell.."
  "I think I'll stick with Lucio." Y/n chuckled and smiled brightly at him. "So, where are you off to?"
  "Vesuvia, i want to go there. Love there and starts new"
  "Oh, okay, follow me then, Lucio"

  Lucio followed the girl through harsh weather, he was extremely oblivious that she had shivered multiple times and was extremely cold. After an hour of admiring the beauty in front of him he noticed she huddled herself while walking.
  Lucio has no experience with girls or their body language, he did the best he could and took his jacket off and wrapped it around her. He held her close to him and they walked onwards.

~*~ three years later ~*~

   Lucio and y/n grew distant once they arrived to Vesuvia, it was on occasion that they'd see each other but other than that. They'd never talked.
Until..

   A salesman walked around yelling;
  "Count Lucio is marrying Countess Nadia! Read all about it"

  The name Lucio was familiar to y/n but she shrugged cleaning up the shop, Asra would be home any moment and she wanted to go to the castle to talk with the countess about her dreams.

   Arriving at the castle Asra looked at y/n and smiled, the interior was always a grand sight. The countess and Count walked down the stairs with smiled on their faces...

And that's when it hit her..

(Y/n POV)

Monty?

Is that.... really you?"

My thoughts began to run wild as I remember when we were young and we ran into each other in the forest. It looked at if he'd never seen me before but maybe it was because he was trying to act like someone else?

I stumbled a bit and looked around quickly trying to find something to grab onto.

The count wrapped a cold hand around my waist and stood me up. "Feeling alright magician?" He asked. I cleared my throat and nodded rapidly "I'm fine, thank you Count"

  (Normal POV)

   Countess Nadia and Asra went into a room to talk about more pressing matters and her dreams along with it.
Y/n and Count Lucio walked in the gardens and told each other random things and jokes.

When something slipped out

"I met a girl once, she was beyond beautiful, breathtaking. She was like an angel who fell down to this cruel earth and met me. The worst of them all... at that time I had no idea what I was doing, I was running away from my home and I set up a trap to catch any of the tribesmen, she fell into the trap and tried to explain why she got herself in the situation. But her eyes were so beautiful that I couldn't focus on anything else..... y/n.... you were the girl.... the one that showed me what true love is. I did everything I could to see you everyday but my tribes guards found me and took me back... and now I'm marrying someone I don't even know...." Lucio spoke up in a manner that never was shown to anyone, he was being genuine and loving and you missed that..

  You smiled and hugged him tightly, sobbing a little in the process. "I've been waiting for that for so long... this hug. You... I missed you more than you can ever imagine." You held onto him, his arms wrapping around yours.
"I've missed you too y/n..."

He kissed your head and gently lead himself down to your lips where you two gladly kissed each other.

   *~* a few months later *~*

Nadia accepted yours and lucios true love and moved back home with her sisters, visiting Vesuvia often. Lucio and you got engaged and everything went well...

Only because of his devilish deal...