Valerius x reader SMUT

DOM! Valerius x SUB! Reader

(thank you mysterious person for the request)

SMUT || PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUTS, ALSO YOU SHOULDN'T READ IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 BUT I ALSO DON'T KNOW YOU SO ITS A SUGGESTION NOT TO READ||

(remember, consent is key, don't do the do when someone is intoxicated or zooted, it's considered r*pe)

~

YOUR POV
(this will all be in your POV)

Val and i teased each other a lot during work, sometimes while nadia would have us join her and her family for dinner, id find my hand to his manhood under the table and tease him, then i'd ask him a general question so he'd have to speak, he would side glare at me while sipping his wine and answering the question, which would be followed by nadias family asking questions. when i knew val was about to reach his peak, his body would relax, and i would stop, smirking and drinking wine, he would frown while i smugly enjoy the dinner infront of us.

i sure had my ways of teasing val with the handjobs and such, and so did he, sometimes while enjoying dinner with nadia, he'd reach under my (pants/skirt) and place a vibrator between my legs. he'd give me a glare to tell me to keep it there or he'll make things difficult.

tonight would be entirely different. 

~

i was currently sitting at the table next to val when i slid my hand under the table and to his manhood. giving it a few strokes i already can tell how sexually frustrated he is. 

after dinner, he takes my hand kindly but tightly and drags me to my room. shutting and locking the door behind us, he quickly pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck with his kisses, finding each of my sweet spots. 

i pouted and he stopped, "whats wrong kitty? wanting more?" i couldn't help but blush and pout a second time, he smirks softly and lays me on the bed. tearing off both of our clothes and tossing them somewhere in the room. he doesn't make any hesitation to ram himself inside me, i was used to his size but the suddenness of it shocked me with a wince. 

he looked at me and kissed my lips softly, slowly going in and out of my body, i moaned in between the kisses and arched my back, making us both feel more pleasure. 

~

soon we both let go of the release and climaxed, moaning loudly and panting heavily. holding each other and laying next to each other, making small talk as well. we kissed and i ended up falling asleep.

~~ end

sorry it was so short and semi rushed, i was busy and tried to put in as much time as i could to make it at least some sort of story.