how they'd react to: sudden hugs

~ASRA: when asra is focused on something he'll completely block out the area outside of where he's working, so when you suddenly hug him from behind, he'll just and softly blush at his small jump from your touch. but he'll hug your arms and kiss your hands softly saying he'll try to finish his work quickly so you both can cuddle.

~JULIAN: julian is always a jumping spider, he's like stick bug, always moving and super slim and with that comes his energy to do his work quicker. so feeling you sudden hug preventing him from walking away, he jumped and let out a squeak, blushing almost immediately after.

~NADIA: nadia usually never gets spooked, but when she's really trying to focus and you come up to hug her. she'll perk up and swiftly hug you back, she doesn't like to show her being scared, so she'll just blush madly with a nervous anime sweat drop.

~PORTIA: no no no- if anything, while you're working, she'll be the one to run up to you and hug you as tight as she can, letting go when you say you cant breathe.

~MURIEL: muriel is scared of everything, even sudden hugs, so you'll sometimes warn him you're going to hug him so he doesn't have a heart attack, but when you dont warn him and just hug him, he'll stay frozen before ever so gently wrapping his arms around you, you cant even feel his arms other than the hair, he wont touch you in fear of hurting you.

~LUCIO: lucio with throw a fit if you suddenly hug him. he'll slightly calm down when he realises it was you and huff saying you shouldn't scare him with a hug or else his handsomeness will be ruined.

~VALERIUS: if you dare to hug him while his wine glass is full and he spills it on his shirt, i hope you know how to run or book it faster than julian can climax. but when his glass is empty and you gently hug him,he'll give you a head pat and sightly smile.

~THE DEVIL: if he's busy, and you hug him, again i hope you run faster than julian can climax. but when he's not so busy and you hug him, he'll put you on his lap and cuddle you for awhile.

~~end

ahem, there we go, uh- requests are open.n and uhm. yeah, thank you for reading you wonderful being.

stay safe, have a good day or night wherever you are, drink water and wear your mask.