the end of the world

how they'd react to: the end of the world.

||modern AU where the new suddenly flashes on saying that the world is going to be destroyed and to take cover as best as you can||

~asra: you and asra were drinking some tea while reading books and showing each other pictures that you guys took in the past. the news suddenly flashed on saying the world would be destroyed, asra would turn to you and frown. he would try to make light of the horrible situation and comfort you with some jokes and funny stories, he would then stop and hold you in his arms, leaning down to kiss you deeply. one final kiss.

~nadia: nadia is rich, she has a cellar to hide in, but if the entire world would be destroyed.. she wouldn't want to do anything but hold you in her arms with the most beautiful outfits on, kissing you and telling you how stunning you looked. she'll give you a smile as one tear fell before kissing your lips and your head.

~julian: julian would freak out, he'd run all over the house thinking of ways to keep you safe even if he didnt make it. when you told him to calm down and freaking out wouldn't make things any better, he'd slowly calm down before getting two shot glasses, filling them with a beverage, you both would cheers to a great life, drink, then kiss and hoped it was a dream.

~portia: portia would look at you after reading the news, drop everything in her hands and start crying frantically, you both would be crying and holding each other tightly, saying it would be okay- even though both of you knew it would never be okay. she would hold you and pepi in her arms and silently cry.

~muriel: muriel would stop  doing the thing he was doing and stare into nothing for five minutes, before walking over to you and hugging you extremely tight- but not tight enough to hurt you- he hated to admit it but he does cry, and he did, he told you how much he loves you and how much he wants to be with you for the rest of this earth and even in the after life,

~lucio: lucio doesn't care about the world being destroyed, all he cares about is you and himself. so if he were to do anything after being told this information, he'd hold you and have one hell of a last bang. 

~the devil: the devil doesn't care if he gets hurt, because well he's immortal and cant necessarily die. he'll teleport to you if he can and beg you to make a deal with him, if you say no, he'll make the deal with you anyways, crying a little bit while holding you tightly against him, saying how much he'd hate himself if he let you die.

~valerius: he doesn't care what happens,as long as he has his wine and you. if he dies, he wants to die next to you while also drinking your guy's favorite wine. watching your guy's favorite tv show as well and occasionally kissing

~nahara: nahara would look at you sadly, but smiling quickly after "hey- i guess our favorite shop will be closed for a little while" she tried to bring light to the info, which worked, you both shared a laugh and held each other, peppering each other in soft kisses.

~~ final words with all of them ~~

asra: "i love you my darling"

nadia: "you do ravishing in that outfit. i'll always remember your smile"

julian: "you think we can still share a drink and makeout in the afterlife?"

portia: "i don't wanna go without you-i love you too much"

muriel: "i'll see you soon y/n... just remember i love you till the very end"

lucio: "hey, want to go out with a passionate bang?"

the devil: "make the deal my love-we can be happy"

valerius: "ill miss the taste of wine, but i'll also miss the taste of your lips"

nahara: "i love you my little angel"

~~ end

ahem, my boyfriend gave me an idea when he texted, "yo if the world ends we're gonna cuddle" and i said "neat okay"

so that's where this came from-also sorry i didn't upload last night i was super tired and had a headache bigger than muriel's **** XD

anyways, stay safe, have a good day or night wherever you are, drink water ans where your masks