Falling in love

Asra X Reader

||AU where asra takes you on a date and he figures out how much he really is falling in love with you||

(play song whenever you want- or don't its cool reader-chan ^^)

(f/f) = favorite flower

(f/b) = favorite bread

~~

Asra knew you were tired of being stuck in the shop while he was away having fun on some of his adventures, so he decided to make it up to you by taking you out into the city to do whatever you wanted to do. 

he decided to get you flowers before he got home so that it can make things a little more special. he picked up your (f/f) and made his way back home to you, faust was perched on his shoulder seemingly excited for the event that was happening later. asra told her the entire plan, but at the time he didn't realise he wa going to fall deeply in love with you.

normally you two keep the protection spell up on the shop just incase of anything, today was no different-you didn't even know what was going on and you as well had no reason to take the spelldown.

although asra could easily walk into the shop he decided to knock, waiting for you to open the door he turned slightly and looked at the part of the city you both were in, it was currently fairly quiet with the exception of animals running around and making animal noises.

the door creaked open and you looked at asra with a raised brow "why didn't you just come in?" you ask confused, he jumped a little and looked at you, immediately blushing and smiling sheepishly "uh well- i- i really dont know-- uh but i got you these so i think my plan was to make it seem cheesy and 'romantic'" he said holding out the flowers to you. 

you could only chuckle at his actions, taking the flowers in your hands then opening the door so he can come in as well, he went a filled a clear vase up with water before seeing the flowers in there "you know, they sort of give the shop a hint of more vibrance- even though this place is vibrancy itself--- subtle, but vibrant" asra speaks up, you laugh softly "yeah i agree with ya- anyways, welcome back, how was your trip?" 

"this one was quite boring- don't get me wrong it was beautiful but i didn't really get to explore, i was only there for a few readings and magic help."asra began to talk more of his trip to the place he went to. he slowly started to take notice how your smile turned into a fake one. he abruptly stopped "sorry- rambling- i know how you feel."

"no no its okay- i love hearing your stories, i just sometimes wished i could go with you" 

"i know.. hey how about my next trip i bring you with me"

"yeah, that sounds great"

"good" he smiled and almost forgot of his entire plan for the evening but faust hissed out 'date!' and asra gasped "oh! y/n, do you wanna go out tonight? i know you're usually stuck in here but i wanna take you out so you can have fun" 

"like a date?" you chuckled and got your cloak "yeah for sure asra ill go with you" 

he smiled once again and got his hat and opened the door, you followed out of the shop with him and the second he locked and set the shop in a protection spell, he grabbed your hand and booked it to the townsquare to start the adventure for the night. "how about we eat first?" he suggested, you and faust were barely catching your breathes, faust was tightly wrapped around your arm from the running. 

"sure asra- slow down th-" you barely got to finish your sentence before asra booked it to the bread baker. he knew how much you loved (f/b) and paid the baker for two loafs.