Presents

How The Arcana Would React to Giving/Getting Presents!

|Merry Christmas everyone! happy Hanukkah! Happy or Merry whatever you celebrate! hope you have a great day(s)|

Asra: Giving- Asra tends to smile a lot while giving you his present, he keeps a calm face but on the inside, he's very excited for you to see what he got you, and he's more than ready to tell you why he got it for you and how much he hopes you love the gift.
 Getting- Asra gets nervous while getting a gift, he doesn't know how he'll react or how you'll react and it makes him scared you second-guessed the gift. when you do he always re-assures you how much he loves the gift and promises to take it with him on his next trip to remind him of you.

Nadia: Giving- Nadia is a very calm woman and remains that way even when she's blowing with excitement to see you open the gift she got you. She always buys you the most extreme gift and makes sure that it fits you so that you don't think anything other than "wow, this is the best gift."
 Getting- Nadia is calm about opening your gift, giving you the anticipation, when it's finally out of the wrapping paper, she gasps and says she loves it so very much and will put it on display  as "the best gift received."

Julian: Giving: Julian is nervous to give you his gift as he thinks it isn't enough to give to a god/goddess/angel, like yourself. when you tell him how much you love it and will cherish it, he can only blush and sigh out of relief that you actually like it.
 Getting: Julian will tell you millions of times ina day that you're the only gift he needs to be happy. When you get him a small gift, expensive or not, he'll tear up and smile and say that it is absolutely perfect, just like you.

Portia: Giving: Pasha is more than excited to see you open your gift and will drop everything right then and there to see your reactions. She'll make sure that the moment is taken seriously and if there were to be any interruptions she'll shut the others up and focus only on you and how you react. she already knows she got you the best gift ever, you know how awesome she is.
 Getting: pasha will make sure that no matter what you get her, she'll cherish it more than anything. she'll kiss you hundreds of times and say that there isn't anything else that could top your gift.

Muriel: Giving: Muriel is so shy he'll wait till you two are alone to give you his gift, he's scared you'll toss it aside and say that it's lame, but he also knows you'd never do that (or so help me I'll hang you Muriel haters by your toes and bark at you.) Once telling him that his gift is absolutely beautiful and perfect, he blushes and slightly smiles for a second before giving you a soft kiss on your head.
 Getting: Muriel will definitely make sure he saves yours for last, he wants to have that anticipation of your gift because he knows no matter what it is, even if its something like a speck of gold, he'll cherish it along with the hundreds of other thing's you've given him.

Lucio: Giving: Lucio already knows that you'll love what he got you, he'll make sure that if it's an inanimate object, he'll have it made of gold and marble or the most expensive material there is. So when you tell him that you love his gift, he'll fist bump the air and applauded himself for the great gift.
 Getting: When you give him a gift, he'll put it in a glass case and put it on display for anyone who walks by, he'll look at it every day and smile at it as if it was himself in the mirror. He's never once told you that your gifts were horrible, he always cherishes them more than himself.

Valerius: Giving: Most likely he'll just hand you the gift and scoff, looking away and waiting to get this stuff over with, but once in a blue moon he'll put the wine glass down and watch you with soft eyes and hope you like the gift.
Getting: He'll definitely put his wine down for you, even if it's a small gift, he'll toss the empty glass aside and love every ounce of the gift you gave him, telling you that with this and wine, it'd be the most perfect thing ever.

Valdemar: Giving: They'll smile widely and tell you that they'd bend the earth to make you the happiest person alive and that this gift was just the beginning of the many more gifts to come.
 Getting: They'd definitely tell you that they wouldn't leave without your gift so that wherever they go, they have you with them.

Nahara: Giving: She'll buy you the most expensive thing there is and makes sure that it is to your perfection, she loves making you look like a higher being and wants to make sure you feel that way.
 Getting: She'll tell you that this gift makes her beyond happy that words aren't able to be described. she shows it off as if it were a trophy and to her, it basically is.

The devil: Giving: He'll make sure that whatever you asked for, you got it, it doesn't matter what era it's from, what it looks like, what it's for or what it's about, you see it, you like it, you definitely got it.
Getting: whatever you get him, he'll smile at it and tell he loves it before going back to work, but secretly he'll be thinking about the gift all day.

What They'd Say About Your Gift

Asra: "thank you y/n, I will take this everywhere I go to remind myself of how amazing you are."

Nadia: "my y/n, this is so wonderful, I'll keep this on display for everyone to see how amazing it is"

Julian: "o-oh... thank you y/n, I didn't really expect you to give me anything- thank you so much, I love it"

Portia: "y/n! this is the best gift I've ever gotten! thank you (x1mil.)

Muriel: "thank you y/n, you really didn't have to."

Lucio: "y/n! I'm putting this on display for everyone to see how perfect it is, it's so wonderful"

Valerius: "oh, thank you y/n. I'll keep it by my side and by my wine so I won't lose it"

Valdemar: "jee y/n, this is almost as perfect as you"

Nahara: "y/n, I'll keep this with me so people know I have the best gift ever"

The Devil: "thanks"