Private Pirates

Julian X Reader
~//•\\~
Private Pirates

//when I tell you, your guys' comments make me chuckle. I mean your guys' comments Literally make me
C A C K LE!//

Julian smirked kissing down her neck as he removed her clothing, he basically ripped her shirt and tossed it across the room in an unloved corner.
You let out a soft moan doesn't the same while also running your finger through his hair, being careful to not mess with his eyepatch although you wanted to see both of his beautiful eyes.

Julian picked you up and went to lay you on the bed, tossing you a bit in the process.
How this was all happening was quite the tale, but dear Reader doesn't want to know about the cause, Reader wants to get smashed by Julian.

"Y/n, god your so hot" Julian panted out tiffing the hem of your leather pants, you nodded giving him the sign that it was okay for him to do so.
"I could say the same about you, Doctor Deverak~"

Clothes were removed and tosses into one corner, the ship sailed peacefully and in a steady pace, knowing Julian the ship was bound to rock at least once.

Julian planted kisses everywhere on your body, leaving purple and red marks on your neck, torso, thighs, really anywhere he found a sweet spot.

  "Y/n I want you so bad you have no idea" Julian groans playing with the mounds on your chest.
"Nothing is stopping you from getting me Devorak" you sat up and slowly pushed him down with a kiss.

You both pleased each other immensely and began to get on the high of high there was.

Julian looked down at you with lustful eyes "can I?" He asked
"Don't ask my love"
Julian kisses your neck and held your hands above your head and slowly entered you, stopping as soon as he heard a wince or felt a flinch. It took you a good second before nodding.
Julian slammed himself into you, the bed banged into the wood of the ship but luckily made no hole. You moaned quickly and arched your back, grabbing onto his shoulders and lunging yourself up, your legs wrapped around his waist.
You two moaned loudly as Julian pounded himself into you without a second thought.

This went on for a bit and soon came to its closing, you both came and whatnot, laid next to each other and kissed saying how much you loved each other and then falling asleep.

9 months later and you had yourself a set of twins, boy and girl. Happy ending.

//yes. It sucked, I know, my first lemon smut thing. Hope it wasn't too bad, I tried to save some weird details but kept most of the main stuff in. Anyways, au revior//