One Last Time

Asra X Reader

One Last Time 

((T.W. INTENDED S*ICIDE. please do not take s*icide as a joke or a game, it is hard to deal with and even more hard to get through once something has happened. If you're going through a rough time, my DM's are open and I'll leave the hotline in both the beginning of the chapter and the end. remember, there are people that need you, and there are people you need.))

hotline: 800-273-8255

((this idea was taken from tiktok))

You and Asra were at the fountain in the maze, talking and smiling with each other. Asra noticed how you started to talk about the past, about how happy he made you, how each day seemed to be the best day even when they were the worst. You were happy to even be his apprentice, but behind all those good and bad days there was still those days where even opening your eyes would seem like it was a burden; you felt as if you were a burden.

"Well, I'll talk to you tomorrow, Asra. I'm pretty tired" you smiled softly, not making eye contact with Asra.

He only smiled back brightly and waved "Me and Faust say goodnight to you too, y/n. We love you" 

You felt your heart ache as you waved the image of Asra and Faust from the water. You stared at the water and held back a few tears. 'I can't cry on my last night here... that would be silly of me' you thought, now noticing the tears that were definitely falling form your eyes "wow...I am crying..."

The night was still young and there was so much to do, leaving Asra at this moment would be unfair. You put on your best smile and walked back into the palace, the sounds of music and people cheering, drinking and laughing made you start to think twice, but your mind was still set .  

Julian was smiling and dancing around with Pasha, loudly singing sea shanties and laughing.

Muriel was standing in a dark corner with Inanna, feeding her some snacks while he ate some too.

lucio was drinking and dancing with random people, clearly drunk.

Nadia was talking with people with lightly laughing.

They were all enjoying themselves as if they were just in their own space, not feeling judged, or judging themselves.

You felt a light tap on your shoulder and turned to see Asra smiling down at you. Guilt washed over you like a Tsunami. "Asra?" 

"Hey, y/n. I thought you were going to bed." 

"Yeah, I was, just saw everyone be happy in their own bubble. A nice memory." You replied with a chuckle.

"I guess you're right y/n, come, lets get you to bed. I know its hard for you to sleep sometimes when theirs loud noises"

"Yeah- let me get us some tea, The workers are off duty tonight and I got this new tea I'd like to try." 

"Okay, I'll go wait in your room. if you need help just come get me" he smiled and walked off.

You booked it to the kitchen and started making the tea, you put sugar in Asra tea then put a poison in yours. you gripped onto your cut tightly to not get confused and made it back to your room, your heart racing as this was your final moments. As you walked into the room, you glanced around for Asra, seeing him sitting on the bed playing with Faust, you handed him his cup. 

"Thank you y/n." He spoke, taking the cup and sipping from it. You sat on the other side of the bed and drank the tea as well, you rested your head on auras shoulder and sighed softly, mentally nodding to yourself, you looked up at Asra and kissed him deeply. Your last kiss was with someone you loved more than yourself. Asra kissed back before pulling away slowly and blushing "W-what was that for hm?" 

You smiled and wiped your eyes "sorry, just thought it was time, ya know?" 

You rested your head on his shoulder again and drank the rest of the warm tea, the cup rested in your lap and you closed your eyes, smiling. 

"Hey Asra, I'm not doing so good..."

"Oh no, what's wrong?"

"Yeah, I just want to see the Shop one last time..." your voice faded out

"Yeah y/n, of course, lets go there right now"

"Its okay, just promise me you'll plant me there..." you let go of the tea cup and Asra noticed how  your chest stopped rising and falling.

"Y/n?"

There was no movement or sounds coming from you and your Aura started to deplete. Asra panicked and started to cry softly, hoping that this was just some prank or act to see how he'd react, but alas to his demise, he found no pulse anywhere in your body. He began to breathe heavily and cry as loudly as his heart told him too, Faust looked the two of your and frowned, wrapping herself around Asra. 

Julian, Nadia, Portia, Muriel and Lucio all ran into the room scared, they looked at Asra holding your lifeless body in his arms and instantly felt The exact same pain Asra was going through.

Muriel and Julian had to pry Asra off you while Nadia and Portia looked at you, Lucio was standing in front Asra so that he wouldn't have to see you.

The party was quickly cancelled and everyone was rushed out of the castle. The group of friends sat with Asra, calming him down, without you there was no Happiness to him, Without you he was just an incomplete person working at a shop full of memories of someone he loves so much but someone he can no longer look at. 

Asra calmed down and shook his head "y/n is just sleeping... it's okay..." he muttered holding himself, everyone was in tears, mourning over your death swell as Asra, but Asra was quick to make action. "I'll wake her up... it's not too late.." with that he swiftly walked over to you, putting up a barrier shield that enclosed you both, and he went to work. remembering the first things he did when he found you in the ruins. blood magic wasn't something he liked but if it meant he would get you back, then that's exactly what he would do.

Asra wouldn't stop until it worked, and finally after hours and hours of teas and blood and breaking off a little bit of his heart, he felt your pulse, he smiled and looked down at you, waiting for your eyes to open, and soon they did. This time you remembered everything, this time there was no fresh start.

'Asra?" you looked at him.

"y/n... you're back" Asra let go of the barrier shield and hugged you tightly, starting to cry more 'don't do that to me again! I can't loose you like that!" he sobbed. you frowned and hugged back softly 

"I promise..."

The group of friends gathered around and hugged you tightly, asking you what happened.

Once they knew, they understood and you were able to get some help.

After months of regaining yourself and learning to love yourself, you went on trips with Asra and actually started being a thing.

Everything was normal again.

~~~END

Hotline:800-273-8255

Thank you for reading. I hope that this gave you the feeling of love as it did with me.

have a good day, night, evening wherever you may be, remember to hydrate, wear your mask and stay safe.

please remember you are so dearly important, and I applaud you for staying here, every single day.