Soompi

!!! Big Hit entertainment responds to allegations and Hwang Yeeun said to go on hiatus !!!

Earlier this week former JYP trainee Haruka accoused Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun of bullying her

Big Hit entertainment stated that they would be talking and investing Yeeun's past and they have finally came back with a statement.

" Hello everyone regarding the allegations of our artist Hwang Yeeun and YouTuber Nakamura Haruka would decided to investigate Yeeun's past and have finally come out with the truth.
Hwang Yeeun did train at the same company as Nakamura Haruka and at the same time.
Yet after talking to the company and staff who worked with Yeeun at the company we have found out that Hwang Yeeun had never even talked to Nakamura Haruka until her last couple of months of training in that company.
Hwang Yeeun has asked for us not to explain the mental and physical abuse she endured from Haruka. Regarding the statement of Haruka accusing Yeeun for causing a major traumatic incident in her life we will be taking legal action against her and anyone who spreads false information about that incident.
We are truly sorry for not taking action sooner against the hate and negativity directed towards Hwang Yeeun.
We talk full responsibility for not protecting our artist sooner.
Thank you and have a good night."

Dispatch also revealed that Hwang Yeeun was a good sport during her ice skating and would usually cheer on her competition no matter what and apparently would take them to dinner.

How do these news make you feel?

I knew it! Yeeun could never!

Yeeun's name as been cleared! Thank God I knew she was innocent!

Haruka is honestly so disgusting for using one of the most traumatic incidents in her life as proof of her bullying.

God I feel so bad for believing Haruka

Big Hit came throughhhh

The fact that Dispatch literally said yeah we're going to reveal Yeeun's relationship but let's help her out before we destroy her career.

Yeeun being a good sport makes my heart melt

#cancelharukashesover

My baby is innocent and I'm proud