Soompi

!! Big Hit entertainment and Belift Lab denied Enhypen's Sunghoon and Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun's relationship. Big Hit entertainment confirms Hwang Yeeun is in a relationship with an actor !!

 Big Hit entertainment confirms Hwang Yeeun is in a relationship with an actor !!

Big Hit entertainment and Belift Lab have denied Enhypen's Sunghoon and Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun's relationship stating that both idols have just been friends since they were little.

Big Hit entertainment did put out a statement saying
" We have talked with our artist Hwang Yeeun and found out that she is indeed dating someone. She has asked for us to keep her relationship private and not to mention or publicly announce their name to the press or media. "
Many fans have already started to wonder if she is a relationship with SF9'S Rowoon since a lot of people said that the two idols had an intense about of chemistry during filming for Extraordinary You.

But there are also rumors that she was in a relationship with an actor.
It was reported that when Yeeun visited the True Beauty set for her cameo that actor Hwang Inyeop was on set as well waiting for her.
It is uncertain about how they met or know each other but fans want to know who captured Hwang Yeeun's heart.

How do these news make you feel?

Oh MY GOD I WONDER WHO STOLE YEEUN'S HEART

This is like True Beauty- wtf. I'm team Rowoon what about you guys?

I refuse to believe Yeeun and Sunghoon aren't dating! I'm team Sunghoon.

No- people can't just pick a side when she may not be dating any of them.

Yeeun and Inyeop in a relationship is kinda cute...team Inyeop for sure.

The age gap- There is like a ten year age gap between Inyeop and Yeeun.

Sunghoon is major second lead syndrome...on Rowoon is.

Ugh she is so lucky

Team I am not going to bet on Yeeun's love life because all idols deserve privacy and love.