soompi

Big Hit Music denies dating rumors between Hwang Yeeun and Choi Beomgyu, Hwang Yeeun and Beomgyu both write letters to fans regarding the rumors

After rumors of Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun and Beomgyu dating spread throughout the internet Big Hit Music has officially announced that the pair is not together in any sort of romantic way

“ Hello we are Big Hit Music, regarding the rumors of our artists Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun and Beomgyu being in a romantic relationship. We have confirmed with both of our artist about their relationship, both have stated that their relationship isn't romantic and that they only see each other as business partners and friends. The evidence that was presented to us as all been debunked by our artists themselves.”

Shortly after Big Hit released their statement Beomgyu and Yeeun both decided to their own personal statement regarding their current situation and questioning of their fans.

" Hi everyone this is Yeeun, I'm sorry that most of you had to worry about the rumors that started about me and my member. I apologize for the assumptions you thought of my actions with him, I feel as though must of it had been misinterpreted between me and him. I'm sorry."

" Hello MOA. It's me Beomgyu. I'm sorry that the rumours made all you worry, Yeeun and I are just very good friends, close friends :). We don't have any romantic feelings twords each others, other than being close like best friends! Don't worry, we'll be more careful so that no misinterpretations happen anymore! Stay healthy and safe moa! :D❤️"

Fans are finding it hard to believe that the pair is not in some kind of romantic relationship. Others are saying that the evidence that was showed didn't have enough to fully confirm the relationship, some saying close friends will do the things both Yeeun and Beomgyu are being accused of doing. As for now, fans have to accept that the members are indeed not in a relationship.

How do these news make you feel?

Yikes, Yeeun's statement is believable but Beomgyu's is not.

We're friends:)))), really good friends:))))), some might even say very close friends:))))), best friends even:))))). OKAY I believe you:)

The difference between Beomgyu and Yeeun is sending me 💀💀

Yeeun denying everything and Beomgyu saying we're more than friends;)

Yeeun is being professional and saying no, you guys just looked into it too much, you're crazy. And Beomgyu basically confirming that there is something going on saying lol yeah something is going on between us but don't worry, WE ARE JUST VERY GOOD FRIENDS, anyways stay safe girlies

THE DIFFERENCE IN PERSONALITIES- HELP-

You guys are too much, they're just friends. Stop looking into it.

RESPECT YEEUN AND BEOMGYU'S PRIVACY!!!!

it doesn't matter that their dating or not, what matters is that Yeeun's apartment building got leaked! Why is no one talking about it?!

And Yeeun is still getting called a sl*t?!

I'm happy for them

Yeeun and Beomgyu don't deserve this, they're struggling so much:(

Rumors are that Yeeun practically got on her knees so that the rumors could be denied.

Didn't she just break up with Chenle two weeks ago?

Stop bringing up Chenle, they broke up almost a year ago. Get over it, Yeeun has moved with or without Beomgyu. Stop trying to make her seem evil.

Yeonjun forced them to write the letters

I just know Soobin and Yeonjun were stressing behind the scenes