catch him

Yeeun and Heuingkai looked at each other and the white cat that ran around the practice room. Without realizing Yeeun packed up her work bag and her cat, she only realized when there was something moving, opening her bag she watched as Hakyeon jumped out her bag and started running around.

" What do we do?" Kai asked

" I don't know how he snuck in!?" She yelled watching as her cat attacked the fridge, her cat ran over to her and swatted her coat before returning to attack the fridge.
" Catch him!" Heuingkai yelled
Both of them chased around her cat trying to take him back home, each time they would grab him he would wiggle his way out of their grip and continue to run.
" What do you feed your cat?!"

" He gets home made meals!"

Yeeun slid across the room on her knees crashing into the mirror with her cat in her hands.
" Hakyeon-ah! Are you okay?" She asked looking down at her hyper cat she watched as he jumped on her shoulder and onto her head.
" You drive me insane Hwang Hakyeon." She mumbled looking up at her cat, Heuingkai laughed at her sitting down next to her.

The practice room door opened as Hakyeon ran twords Yeonjun and back to Yeeun and Heuingkai.
" Why is there a cat here?!" Yeonjun asked
" He accidentally snuck in my bag and now we've been trying to catch him." Yeeun explained limping over to him, he watched her fall onto the couch with her cat running twords her and sitting down in her chest.

" ARE YOU JUST GOING TO TERRORIZE ME?!" She yelled at the yawning cat, a sigh escaped her lips giving up on her crazy. Yeonjun sat down next to her gently petting the purring cat, the door opened again. This time Hakyeon didn't move, he stayed on Yeeun's chest watching the shocked male drop his bag and stare at him in disbelief.

" What is he doing here?!" Soobin asked pointing at the uninterested cat, Yeeun didn't move not wanting to disturb her happy cat, Soobin sat on the floor looking at the cat in astonishment.
" He snuck in hyung." Heuingkai whispered, Soobin's mouth mad an O shape realizing that the cat had escaped Yeeun's apartment and snuck past Yeeun and security.
" He's purring." Kai said a huge smile on his face gently rubbing his finger against his face.
" You just love all the attention don't you? Drama Queen." She whispered at her cat, her cat yawned waving his tail back and forth on her stomach.

" Hey guys, how are we supposed to explain Hakyeon being in the practice room to our instructor?" Heuingkai asked
Yeeun, Soobin and Yeonjun all looked at each other and back at the purring cat. Yeonjun looked over to the fridge and back at Hakyeon.
" Can't we put him in there?" Yeonjun asked pointing twords it.
Yeeun instantly shot up causing her cat to leep off her chest and start running around while she hit Yeonjun with a random pillow.
" DON'T YOU EVER DARE SUGGEST THAT EVER AGAIN CHOI YEONJUN!"

" AH I'M SORRY YEEUN!"

" YOU WANT TO TURN MY CAT INTO A POPSICLE?! A CATSICLE?!"

" NO! YEEUN I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!"

" YOU WANT HIM TO BE CATSICLE?!"

" YEEUN PLEASE! I DON'T WANT HAKYEON TO BECOME A CATSICLE!"

" YOU WANT TO TURN MY CAT INTO A CATSICLE!"

" ARE YOU CRYING?!"

" YOU WANT TO MAKE MY BABY A CATSICLE!"

Yeonjun looked at Yeeun in disbelief, she was crying. She wasn't just crying anymore, she was sobbing. He looked at Soobin and Kai who were just as shocked and dying of laughter.

Taehyun and Beomgyu both arrived at the company building, walking to the practice room they heard someone crying, laughter and the sound of someone getting hit. Confused they opened the door to the room only to see Yeeun in the couch crying nonstop, a white cat running around and Kai dying of laughter on the floor.

" Bro what is going on here?" Beomgyu asked, catching the cat in his arms and walking twords the group. Taehyun held in his laughter not wanting to make Yeeun cry even more.

" HE WANTS TO TURN HAKYEON INTO A CATSICLE!"

Yeeun yelled through her sobbing, no one understood, but Beomgyu who instantly looked at Yeonjun a slightly angry expression on his face.

" Yeeun why does he want to turn Hakyeon into a catsicle?" He asked as calmly as possible, biting his lip not wanting to laugh at the word catsicle in front of his crying girlfriend.

" HE SAID TO PUT MY CHILD INTO THE FRIDGE!"

" He wants to do what?"

Beomgyu gave Yeonjun a side eye, he let Hakyeon jump out of his arms and run straight twords Yeeun and sitting on her lap.

" We were just talking about where we were going to keep him while we practice!" Yeonjun said

" So the fridge is where you suggested to place the cat hyung?" Beomgyu asked

" Uh...yes?" Yeonjun responded

" Why not just ask Nabi?" Taehyun suggested

" Nabi? Why Nabi?" Soobin asked

" Doesn't she have a cat? Plus I think she would be more than happy to take care of Hakyeon while we practice." Taehyun said

Beomgyu looked over at his girlfriend watching her as she hugged her cat in her arms as if he was going to disappear the next day.
" Are they even here?" Soobin asked

" I just saw Sunghoon and Sunoo, I'm guessing that they're also here." Taehyun said

" Yeeunine would you be fine with-"

" Hakyeon-ah would you like to visit Uncle Sunghoon?" Yeeunine asked her  purring white cat, he smiled at Yeeun seeing the evil smirk on her face. Yeeun hid her cat in her coat pocket walking twords the other practice room holding Beomgyu's hand. A single nock and the door was instantly unlocked, Yeeun smiled at Sunghoon who smiled back to her.

" Noona what can I do for you?" Sunghoon asked

" Sunghoon-ah my best friend, remember?"

" Remember what?" He asked looking at Beomgyu eyeing him up and down, before looking back at Yeeun.

" You owe me."

" I owe you a lot of things Yeeun."

She pulled him inside the room pulling him by his shirt and close to her face.
" Yah Park Sunghoon remember when I covered for you when you snuck out? Hmm?" She whispered in his ear, he looked back up her in horror hearing the words fall out of her mouth. She smirked letting go of him and taking her cat of her pocket she handed him Hakyeon.
" HOW- HOW DID- How did you pull your cat out of your pocket?!"

" Some day Sunghoon you'll find out how I remember so much, but anyways. Take care of him like he's your own son, and if I find out anything happens to him I swear to God Park Sunghoon you can kiss your dreams and Jake goodbye!"

An evil smirk soon lined her lips watching his terrified face, she walked into Beomgyu's arms letting him wrap his arm around her waist.

" Yes Noona, I'll take good care of him." He said looking at the wiggly white cat, he nervously smiled at Hakyeon.

" Good, something happens to him auntie will find out." 

He nodded rapidly as she smiled and patted his shoulder walking back to their practice room, she kept looking back wanting to see Sunghoon running to her crying because Hakyeon hissed at him or try biting him. Beomgyu noticed her mood switch as soon as she left her cat in the hands of her friend.

" Yeeun he's going to be fine." He reassured

" No, I know he is..." She responded

" This isn't about Hakyeon is it?" He asked

She didn't respond grabbing his hand and walking back to the practice room she ran over to Yeonjun and hit him one more time with a pillow.
" WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

" That one was for Hakyeon!"

" HWANG YEEUN!"

Grabbing the pillow out of her hand Yeonjun started chasing her around the room, Yeeun ran into Heuingkai's arm thinking he was going to protect her from Yeonjun. Trying to escape from his grip she watched as Yeonjun started charging twords her.

" KAI! HEUINGKAI! KAMAL! HYUKA LET ME GO!"