soompi

Tommorow x Together Hwang Yeeun yells at fans who mobbed her at the airport

Tommorow x Together Hwang Yeeun yells at fans after mobbing her in Chicago airport

Tomorrow x Together is currently in Chicago for their second stop in their world tour, due to scheduling problems with her plane Yeeun had to wait longer for her flight then her members. It's said that the plane had somehow sold more tickets then what was actually available.

Yeeun arrived at the airport in Chicago six hours after her members originally arrived at the time they were scheduled. It said that Yeeun was already in a bad mood having her entire schedule being rescheduled, having to postpone modeling shoots, interviews, meetings and much more.

Fans mobbed the already tired idol as she was trying to get to her car, reports say that Yeeun and the staff that stayed behind with her were getting pushed around and being yanked to the ground. It said that Yeeun was holding on to her manager as they were trying find a way to escape the crowd.

In distributing video footage fans grab Yeeun's manager by her hair pulling her down to the floor. Yeeun pushed her fans out of the way to see if her manager was okay. Only leading for Yeeun to be yelled by fans and cursed at.

Yeeun is seen helping her manager up and screaming at her fans to out the way. Yeeun is also seen helping her manager into the car before turning around to yell in Korean and English.

" what the hell is your problem?!"

Hybe has still not said anything about the situation yet and are hoping to get answers. Some want Yeeun to apologize for yelling at fans and some want her to sue the people who did this. What are your thoughts on this situation?

How do these news make you feel?

Yeeun had EVERY RIGHT to yell at them

Personally I would have slapped and hit people out of my way

Nah the fact that half of those people WERE SASAENGS makes me scared for Yeeun's safety

No because she has to wait a whole 3-4 hours for her flight while the members were already on their  way, which means that she had to reschedule and cancel her PERSONAL SCHEDULES JUST TO GET MOBBED LIKE THAT?  WTF?!

Yeeun's flight was also leaked, god I feel so bad for her :(

Yeeun has gone through a lot... she deserves better

Yeeun's manager was trying to get her to safety because she knew about Yeeun's fears and she couldn't makes me so sad

There's a video where you can see Yeeun panicking and crying:/

I hope she feels better soon

I hope Yeeun and the boys are getting all the rest they deserve

Didn't Yeeun also fall? Like it was a crazy mob too, I just hope she feels better.

So many things are going wrong for txt