Am I a bad person?

Yeeun walked out of her cousins apartment holding in her tears. Dispatch trying to expose her unknown relationship was nothing close to being accused of bullying someone was another person was different.

Nobody was talking to her, did people really think that she would bully someone? She wasn't even caple of talking to anyone not even guys for that matter. Social confrontation was one of the things she hated it.
Walking outside of the building she could hear the negative comments that people have sent her. Hate mail, death threats and much more.

Yeeun hugged herself feeling the cold breeze throughout her body, getting on a random bus Yeeun hid her face from everyone who was looking at her. Asking for the day off was something she didn't want to do but she did.
Stepping out of the bus she walked towards the beach sitting down on the sand hugging herself.
She always liked the beach, the sound of the waves hitting the rocks, the cool salty breeze against her face and the sun. It was the opposite of the ice Yet both still involved water. Yet only this time it was freezing cold just like ice.
She was cold ice princess for many reasons, one of them was because of ice skating and the other reason was the one she hated. Her so called cold attitude.

She wasn't a cold person. How could she? People who have met her know that she's an awkward person.
She could feel someone watching her but that didn't matter anymore.
" I knew you would be here..."
" Go away. I want to be alone."
" How do I know that you'll be okay if I leave you alone?"
" Why do you care?"
" Because you don't deserve what's happening to you."
" We both gave up the thing we both loved, yet you get loved and I get death threats."
" Are you jealous?"
" No, I don't know anymore. I don't know who I am, I don't know who people want me to be. I don't know."
" Want to talk to about it?"
" What is there to talk about? Everyone hates me....but you I guess."
" If everyone hates you Yeji wouldn't have told me where you were."
" She's my sister what do you expect?"
" I know your best friends are supporting you all the way, your members, me, staff and your boyfriend."
" Boyfriend? I wish." She mumbled

He sat down next to her reaching twords her gently rubbing his thumb against the palm of her hand.
" Am I a bad person?" She asked close to tears
" No, your not. Hwang Yeeun you are one of the nicest and funniest people I know. How could you hurt anyone?"
" But people always say-"
" Listen you are just an anxious fluff ball."
" Wow that makes me feel so much better."
" Sorry, but you are an anxious fluff ball."
" Thanks..." She mumbled resting her head on his shoulder feeling better after talking to him.