annoying

Heungkai and Yeeun had left her room leaving Beomgyu all alone in the bathroom by himself. He peaked his head out of the bathroom and saw that they left. Sighing heavily he walked over the bed laying down and staring at where Yeeun would have been.

He remembered Yeeun had fallen asleep before him, then he blacked out. He woke up with Yeeun in his arms, he just didn't know how she ended up in his arms. Usually it wouldn't bother him, but he couldn't stop thinking about her asleep in his arms. She looked so peaceful, she looked happy. Yeeun was struggling a lot, he knew and she knew something had happened between them.

Yeeun was sitting down with Heungkai waiting for their food to arrive, she was nervous and confused about Beomgyu. She wanted to continue to be in his arms, she wanted to stay with him for a little longer. Heungkai broke her train thought asking a question.

" Noona, how are you feeling today?" Heungkai asked

She hated that question, how are you feeling? Or how are you doing? A question that would make her feel small, but with Kai it wasn't someone asking if she was mentally well or how were her emotions were. It was is there anything interesting going on? Was there some drama he needed to be updated on? Or was it the maknae wanting something from her?

" You know how it is Kai, the same things over and over again." She said taking a sip of her water, he nodded following her actions.

" Are you excited that were going to San Francisco?" He asked

" I think so." She replied

" Woah something is bothering you Noona." He teased

" Why do you want to know what happened with Ryu and Yeonjun? Or what happened between Seol-Ah and Sungchan?" She asked a smirk on her face, he nodded making her laugh.

" You're not going to know, you have to wait for Taehyun to know what happened next." She teased

He whined making her laugh even more.
" Noona I know you don't want me asking, but have you talked to him?" He asked, she didn't look up at him. Instead she thanked the waiter serving them and focused on her food. Kai knew he went to far on asking her about him, so instead he decided to mention something else.
" Sorry, um do you know where Beomgyu hyung is?"

She placed her fork down, or more like she dropped the pancake she was supposed to eat and looked straight into Heungkai's eyes.

" No. I haven't seen him since th- last night after practice." She lied

" Really? Hm Soobin hyung says the last time he saw him was- he was talking to someone and then left with them."

She almost choked on her water, Heungkai looked at her worriedly patting her back she gave him a nervous smile. Of course Beomgyu missing was going to be suspicious, he leaves and doesn't return, and nobody knows where he is? Made her start panicking.
"Really? Did he return?" She asked

" I don't think so. But maybe he left and came back in the morning and left again? But it doesn't make sense."

" He probably went back to the hotel and woke up before Soobin Oppa woke up." She said

" But why hasn't he responded to the group chat?"

" Exuse me, I have to go the um bathroom. I'll be back."

" Hm okay Noona." He said

Walking to the bathroom, she ran into a random stall and leaned against the stall, taking out her phone and dialed Beomgyu,

" Yah Choi Beomgyu where are you?"

" In your room thinking about you~"

" Ah why are you like this Gyu?"

" Can you come back?"

" No, I'm eating breakfast. You better go back to your room and tell Soobin that-"

" Yeeunine come back."

" Choi Beomgyu go back to your room."

" You're the one who told me to come over, and now you want me gone? You're making me sad Yeeunine."

" You're right, but please go and respond to the group chat. Tell Soobin you're fine, they're worried about you."

" Okay Yeeun, I will."

" Thank you, I'll see you later."

" Tonight Yeeunine I'm going to be with you."

" YAH CHOI BEOM- hello?! HELLO?! YAH CHOI BEOMGYU!" She yelled, looking at her phone she realized that he hung up on her, shocked and frustrated. Walking back to the the table she sat down stabbing a piece of fruit frustrated with Beomgyu's response. Usually she let it slide, but now she was frustrated that it was the afternoon and not night. Heungkai noticed that her whole demeanor and mood change, he was worried.

"Is everything alright?" Heungkai asked
" Yes! Why wouldn't anything be alright?! I am perfectly fine!" She yelled, obviously she was not okay.
" I think we should go back to the hotel." Heungkai mumbled

Arriving at her room she was hoping that he was still in her room, but he wasn't. Instead his flannel was resting on the bed, grabbing it she hugged it closed thinking about the morning.

She remembered how they ended up in each other's arms, it was getting a little too cold for her. She didn't want to get under the covers because it would wake Beomgyu up so she just moved a little closer to him. He was the one who pulled her in closer to him.

Yeeun had finished packing and was the last one down at the lobby, she was wearing a yellow and black flannel, a random white shirt and gray sweatpants. She waved at her manger walking over to them, she didn't turn tof look at Beomgyu who was smiling like an idiot. The drive to the airport felt long to her, getting out of the car she was guided to a different side of the airport farther than the other her members were entering.

She didn't even realize what happened, one minute she was waiting to board the plane the next minute Beomgyu had sat next to her smiling at her manager giving him a stern look but sighing and leaving to her seat. She looked at him confused and frustrated, Beomgyu smiled extending his hand to hers.

" What are you doing?!" She whispered

" Sitting down with you." He teased

" Gyu you are being really clingy."

" Yeeunine you're clingy."

" I am not."

" Yes you are."

" You're the clingy-"

She felt Beomgyu press a gentle kiss on her cheek, he giggled seeing her face turn red. Her heart was racing, she was confused and happy, she didn't know how to react at the kiss.

" You were being annoying."

She wasn't even mad about it, she smiled slightly touching her cheek.
She took his hand hesitantly not looking at him at all.

" You want me to stay~"

" Shut up."

He smiled looking away from her, she looked out the window smiling to herself.