Dating History

" I never understood what first love meant until I met him. I'm grateful that I met him and loved him."

Zhong Chenle
November 30th 2020 - December 31st 2021
Type: First Love/ Right person wrong time

Zhong ChenleNovember 30th 2020 - December 31st 2021Type: First Love/ Right person wrong time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Name: Cheun

How they met?: Yeeun ran into his in 2019 during an Award show, at first they didn't pay attention to each other until they just kept running into each other. They would have small conversations and they were long meaningful talks. He felt something twords Yeeun and so did she, Chenle had enough of it and finally built enough courage to ask her out.

Reason: They drifted apart and media pressure ( from yeeun's side )
Status Currently: Friends
Songs: Running up a hill ( Deal with God ), Angeleyes, Highschool sweetheart, favorite crime, meteor shower and telepatia

Reason: They drifted apart and media pressure ( from yeeun's side )Status Currently: Friends Songs: Running up a hill ( Deal with God ), Angeleyes, Highschool sweetheart, favorite crime, meteor shower and telepatia

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeeun and Chenle's relationship was nothing more than young love is what some say or even puppy love. But Yeji and her family say this is Yeeun's first love, the first person she's ever loved without feeling forced into it. Chenle never imagined Yeeun being the first person he ever loved, and Yeeun? She was just amazed by her own emotions, even though nobody really remembered that they were together it was noticable that they were still very much in love. Even though Yeeun herself was shy she would do the smallest thing to show that she cared for him. Chenle would hold Yeeun by her stomach since that would be the most comfortable place for her, Yeeun would hug Chenle from behind especially if they were laying in bed. That was her favorite thing to do, he would sit up on his bed playing video games or watching something. She would rest her head against his back, it was her way of relaxing and spending time together. The two were able to sit in silence together doing their own things but still enjoy the company. Chenle loved kissing the tip of Yeeun's nose, her reaction each time would make him laugh and smile seeing her shy face. Nobody really noticed that they were dating, nobody except Ryu. She knew that they had something going on, but she wasn't sure of her suspicions until Yeeun left her phone unattended when she went to the bathroom. That's when Ryu saw the wallpaper, let's just say Yeeun was crying with Ryu. Ryu would also help them a lot, drop off Yeeun and pick up Yeeun from his place.

Chenle knew about Yeeun's anxiety and trauma, he would do his best to help her with it. If she was anxious or scared he knew exactly how to calm her down or distract her from her thoughts. Yeeun has a horrible habit of picking and biting her fingers when she's anxious or stressed, it's so bad that she'll start bleeding. Each time she went to far and started bleeding he would cover up her fingers with bandages to stop the bleeding and from her doing any more harm.

Everything was going well until they got busier, never had enough time to even see each other. Chenle got busier and busier, he barely called or texted her back. Never had enough time for her anymore. Yeeun was feeling pressured from the media and her company. It was getting to her, she felt alone and scared. She didn't know what to do, she would read countless articles about them, about her. She just couldn't do it anymore. Breaking up wasn't easy, even if they drifted apart they didn't stop loving each other. They still haven't, it wasn't that he fell out of love or that she did. It was simply the right person, wrong time.

Midnight Princess/ Tomorrow x Together 6th Memberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें