Please don't do this

Yeeun sat at her counter top eating the random left overs she had last night. Her cat rested by her feet asleep, she was exhausted from practice and touring. It felt good to finally stay home with her cat, only if it was a three days. She walked over to her sink, phone ringing she picked it up not paying attention to the caller ID.

" Hello?"

" Hi, Hwang Yeeun?"

" Uh um I'm sorry who is this?"

" Hi yes, sorry to bother you on your day off but we need to get to the Hybe building."

" I'm sorry it's really late at night and I don't think-"

" Ms. Hwang I suggest you get down HERE AND I SUGGEST YOU GET HERE NOW!"

The call ended, she was confused until she looked at the ID. It was one the secretaries of the company, she saw her messages from her manager and Beomgyu. Without having to look at the message
You're relationship is in trouble.

The same message she got a year, it was happening again. She was afraid that she didn't realize the plate that fell and shattering on the floor. She didn't care if there was glass all over her floor, she was still in her pajamas,  picking up her startled cat and coat she ran across the hallway straight to a unit. She knocked repeatedly almost banging down on the door, a tired Seol-Ah.
" Yee? Why are you up so late?" Seol-Ah asked

" I know it's so late to ask you of this but I need a ride to-"

" Seol-Ah please I need a ride to my company because-"

" Seol what's wrong- Yeeun?! Honey what happened?!"

Yeeun's frantic state was enough to make Tiffany grab her coat and keys. She grabbed Hakyeon from her arms and into Seol-Ah's, she grabbed her hand and ran with her down the stairs.
" Tiff?"
" Ethan is using my motorcycle, you're lucky he just got back." Tiffany mumbled
They ran through the small garden and straight to the parking lots, there she saw Seol-Ah's fiancé about to get off the bike before Tiffany ran over to him.
" Ethan take her to Hybe!" Tiffany yelled
" What?! Um why? What happened?"
" It's an emergency! Just take her!"
With no hesitation  Yeeun was on the bike being driven across the city to the company building, she used to be scared of riding Tiffany's motorcycle ,but now she didn't care. If she didn't get there now she knew everything could fall apart within minutes.
" Ethan can you go any faster?" She asked

" It's dangerous if I go any faster Yeeun, I don't want to-"

" I don't care! Just go faster!" She yelled, the sound of the motor erupted in her ears. She couldn't remember getting from her apartment to the company building, she waved goodbye to Ethan before running into the building. There was still lights, she knew they were waiting for. Running to the elevator she got in the first one that opened, she couldn't care less about who was in. As soon as the door to her level appeared she ran out straight to the conference room. She saw higher ups, lawyers, just so many people that it overwhelmed her. She was trying her best not to let the tears start fall, her manager grabbed her wrist harshly and pushed her into a chair.

They all looked incredibly tired, stressed and angry at her. Taking a deep breath she looked down at the floor.
" I'm sorry." She whispered

" What was that?"

" I'm sorry for causing all of you stress, I should have informed everyone before pursuing a relationship. Especially with my own member, my- my co-worker."
The exact same words she repeated a year ago, it was different than last time, but it still stung. The wounds she thought healed were cut open, Ryu was wrong. No relationship was going to be different than the other, each one was going to end the same way she feared.

" is that all you have to stay AFTER CAUSING A HUGE SCANDAL!?"

" Yes. I can't change the-"

" OF COURSE YOU CAN'T! BUT WHY?! WHY WE CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER DATING SCANDAL, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU!"

" WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK YEEUN?!"

She looked at her nails picking at her cuticles, she wanted to ignore a the comments they were making, but she couldn't, they were right. She was an idiot for thinking she could hide it, she was an idiot for even looking at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was called to the company too, he didn't know if Yeeun was alright. He didn't know if she was even aware of the current situation. He walked pass the conference room, he saw Yeeun sitting down head low in shame. He could hear the loud yelling and screaming, no flinching ever came from Yeeun.

Yeeun knew what was going to happen, they weren't going to make a statement. They'd just let the rumors spiral, let her get all the malicious comments at her. Let her ruin herself for the sake of their own company and power.

" You understand Yeeun?"

" I understand."

Getting up she looked up to see Beomgyu, he looked worried and scared. She walked out the room and passed him not making eye contact, she was being escorted away into a separate room. There she closed her eyes wanting to find peace within herself to calm down, but she couldn't. The sound of her two managers tearing each other up was too much for her to handle.

" Goodness don't you two know what a civil conversation is?" She sneered, two fingers resting on her forehead.

" This never would have happened in the first place Yeeun, if you didn't DATE YOUR OWN MEMBER!" One of them screamed, she opened her eyes and gave him a dirty look. She didn't say anything, her eyes were looking at the door, she was ready to run out and escape from the room.

" Break up with him."

Her heart stopped, she looked at her manager. She felt herself tearing up, she grabbed her managers hand  tightly, getting on her knees she held her managers hand close to her face.

" Please, please no."

" Yeeun you have no other choice." Her manager responded, she let multiple sobs escape her lips. Her begging was getting loud, it wasn't the sound of someone who was scared, it was the sound of someone in distress. Her crying made both of her managers ache, she had gone through enough, but it was for the best to protect her from everything they could even if she hated them.

Beomgyu walked by the room Yeeun was in, he heard people arguing and than a loud cry coming from inside. He was supposed to head home but he wouldn't until he knew Yeeun was safe. The sound of someone crying made him think of Yeeun, it sounded like Yeeun. Her crying got louder and louder, the more she cried the more he knew he had to go in.

He opened the door, he saw Yeeun on the floor begging holding her managers hand as she cried, repeating please don't do this and don't make me.

" Beomgyu." Her manager whispered

Looking up from the floor she saw his face, he didn't know what to do or what to say. He wanted to tell them to leave her alone but he was worried, worried about Yeeun.
" Gyu..."

" What, what are they doing Yeeun?" He asked slowly walking twords her, she stood up tears still rolling down on her face. Her manager tried to grab Beomgyu's wrist, he swatted his hand away bending down to Yeeun.  Fear glimmering in her eyes, he had never seen her like that before. Her hand reached for his arm, he grabbed her hand pulling her into a hug.

" I'm so sorry." She whispered

"