I didn't mean it

Yeeun sat on the couch, legs crossed writing in her journal as Yeonjun recorded lines for their comeback, though it wasn't going to be for a while they still wanted to prepare. Something about the song was bothering her, it wasn't fitting his vocals. To be honest it sounded off, she looked up to their song writer looking frustrated.

" Yeonjun one more time? This time try to hold the note a bit longer." He said through the mic, she could tell Yeonjun was not only frustrated but anxious. If the song wasn't working it would have to be thrown out, and start with something new would be even more frustrating. As Yeonjun started singing an idea popped in her head, she set her things aside and walked over to their song writer.

" Hey can I try something?" She asked
" Try what?" He asked
" I think I know what's wrong." She responded
" Go ahead." He said
She nodded pressing a button to talk to Yeonjun, he stopped singing and looked at Yeeun confused.
" Try holding the note for 4 seconds and redo it when it's Soobin's part please." She said
He nodded and started to sing his part, she smiled hearing how the song got better. Yeonjun looked over at Yeeun smiling as he finished, walking out of the studio he patted her back smiling.
" Better?" She asked
" Much better." He responded
" Okay, you guys take a break. Come back in an hour."

" Yes Hyung." Yeonjun said
Both bowed goodbye at their songwriter, he looked at Yeeun sighing softly placing his hand against his hip.
" Want to eat lunch together?" He asked
" Um let me see, I don't have anything until later tonight with Taehyun." She responded smiling
" Okay, let's go." He said
Walking out of the studio they walked to the cafeteria in silence, grabbing the food they sat in a corner peacefully eating their food.
" Anything new?" Yeeun asked
" Um yeah, has Ryu told you about what she wants to do?" He asked

" Yeah, I- I don't know how she'll pull it off." She mumbled
" I'm worried she's rushing things Yeeun."
She nodded softly shoving more food in her mouth, Yeonjun sighed heavily poking at his food.
" Oppa it's... it's her choice, if she...if they decided that that's what they want to do then let them." She mumbled
" But I think she's moving too fast with him, and as her friend you should be worried too."
" I'm just- it's just you can't convince her to not do what she says wants."
Yeonjun slammed his utensils against the table causing the staff to turn and look at them, Yeeun looked down at her food.
" Why don't you get it Yeeun?! Why are you allowing this to happen?!" He yelled
" It's her choice Yeonjun, if she wants to get...get marr- then let her!"

Yeonjun didn't say anything to her, he got up and left her alone in the cafeteria. She got up and threw her food in the trash following after him, she ran to him.
" Yeonjun wait! I understand your frustrated with her and I am too, but-"
" But what Yeeun?! Why are you allowing her?! Are you not thinking about how this can ruin both of them?!"
" Of course I am! But we can't control her! What do you want me to do?!"

" Talk her out of it!"

" Even if I could she'll call me crazy and tell me I'm not supportive!"

" Forget it! Why am I even asking someone like you." He mumbled
Yeeun stopped walking after him, Yeonjun realized what he said he looked behind at Yeeun.
" What do you mean by someone like me?" She whispered
" Yeeun that's not what I meant." He said
" No, no I think I know what you meant. I get it."
" Yeeun what I meant is-"
" You said enough to me Choi Yeonjun." She mumbled walking past him hitting his shoulder with hers, he tried to run after her, she turned a corner disappearing.

Yeeun ran into the elevators holding back her emotions, she walked out into the hallway straight to Enhypen's practice room, nocking on the door she saw Jungwon open and smile at her.
" Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae, what can we do for you?" Jungwon asked
" Hi Jungwon is Sunghoon here?" She asked
" Yeah give me a second, SUNGHOON HYUNG YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" Jungwon yelled
She watched as Sunghoon appeared from nowhere in front of her.
" Yeah what- Yeeun?" Sunghoon mumbled