Soompi

!! Hwang Yeeun gets accused of bullying former JYP trainee for 2 years and mental damage twords victim !!

Former JYP trainee now YouTuber Nakamura Haruka accuses Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun of bullying and mental damage when training together in JYP

Haruka states
" Yeeun is not who she seems, when I was training at JYP with her Yeeun would call me names.
Yeeun would hit me if I didn't bring her strawberry milk or food. She would ask for my daily allowance alongside Twice's Chung-Ah but Chung-Ah would always give me my money back.
Yeeun was and still is a very rude person! She doesn't care about anyone but herself!"

Haruka also states that Yeeun onced pushed her off the stairs making her break her leg causing Haruka to stop dancing since the injury was so severe.

Haruka states
" Yeeun didn't leave JYP because he said he wouldn't debut sisters, she left because she was kicked out.
I heard from other people in her ice skating competitions that Yeeun would laugh and make fun of people who lost to her.
I think we all know the car accident that happened between Yeeun and her ice skating team. Apparently Yeeun was being a brat and that's what caused it. 
Yeeun would also call me worthless and so many mean names I still have nightmares because of that.
Yeeun isn't a good person she's just playing a character, and I hope people can stop defending her. Yeeun was the person who got me kicked out and blacklisted from any entertainment company. "

Big Hit entertainment has not come out with a statement denying or confirming these allegations.

How do these news make you feel?

Wow Yeeun is such a jerk

Stop defending Yeeun, bullying is not funny or a joke. Yeeun needs to be held accountable for her actions and apologize for hurting Haruka

What Yeeun did was harassment and abuse, if anything she should apologize for taking Haruka's dancing skills away and emotional damage.

Wait this isn't true! Yeeun never had time to train at JYP! She was always busy!

Yeeun did not give up 16+ years of ice skating to be treated like this, Yeeun has done nothing but just be the most nicest people out there. Yeeun gave up one of the things she loved the most to become an idol. She has gotten nothing but hate for breathing and Big Hit still hasn't done anything about it!

FAKE! I had a friend who was training at JYP with Haruka and they told me that Haruka would bully the crap out Yeeun.

Yeeun can't even hurt a fly! What makes you think that the girl who is too scared to pet animals and pick flowers up and still doesn't know where the hell babies come from can do this?!

People defending her are just stupid

Yeeun once said that she barely had any friends because she was always so anxious to talk to people. What makes you think that she can hurt someone?

The industry needs to treat Yeeun better! She gets hate for no reason!