we know

Beomgyu knocked on the apartment door waiting for Yeeun to answer, he was nervous to see her again. After he saw at her at the company that night she tried her best to avoid him, she would act as though everything was fine, but at night she would text him nonstop.

The door opened wide revealing a tipsy Yeeun, her eyes widen brightly seeing Beomgyu. She wore a light green satin dress, her hair was wavy and messy, in her hand a glass bottle of some sort of alcohol. Her arms wrapped around Beomgyu's neck placing multiple kisses on his face.
" Beomie~! You're hereee." She mumbled against his cheek, he had an annoyed smile on his face, she noticed his smile and pulled away. Her hand grabbed his wrist gently pulling him in and closing the door behind him, her hands went to his waist.

" Look at me my lovely." She slurred a bright smile on her face, he didn't look at her. He didn't know how to react to her, he wanted to push her away and talk to her, but he didn't know how to handle her drunken state. It was usually the older members who knew how to take care of Yeeun's drunken states.
" Gyuuuu~ I want to be with you forever~" She said, he his face grow hot, she pouted once he avoid eye contact again. He took the bottle from her hand and placed it down gently, he held her hand gently and dragged her to her room. Yeeun jumped on her bed smiling up at Beomgyu, she grabbed his wrist pulling him close.

She grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down, her lips slightly touching his.
" If you won't look at me, I'll make you!"
She was definitely drunk, her hand sneaked around the back of his neck, connecting her lips with his she could feel his hand go to her waist, pinning her in-between the bed and him.

Yeeun had been conflicted the last couple of weeks, she knew there was going to be eyes watching her everywhere she went. The one place she felt safe was her apartment, she let her mind take over. One sip of wine, turned into three glasses, and a drunken text to Beomgyu led to her making out with him on her bed.

She felt herself smile, just seeing his eyes made her feel better. He was so bright in her eyes, that the couple of weeks she stayed away from him were difficult for her, she wanted to hug and kiss his cheeks, but if she did who would ruin their relationship for their own personal gain? So she couldn't risk it, not a single person could really know how happy he made her even if it was their group mates.

He felt Yeeun's hand run through his hair gently, he pulled away from Yeeun to look in her eyes. Her eyes were bright, they looked so beautiful to him. Pressing his forehead against hers he smiled closing his eyes, she smiled placing her hands against his face.

" Gyu?"

" Yes Yeeun?"

" I feel like throwing up."

He completely forgot she was drinking before he arrived, he quickly got up and watched as she ran to the bathroom. He heard the bathroom door slam, he looked around her room. He noticed how everything inside her room was white and light hints of dark blue were everywhere.

He saw Yeeun appearing in the doorway holding her kitten and walking twords him.
" Are you okay?" He asked
" False alarm." She whispered
She laid down next to him letting her kitten nuzzling on the crook of her neck, Beomgyu hugged her from behind hiding hiding his face in her neck, her hand intertwined with his feeling a sense of peace with each other.
" You're so warm." He mumbled softly
She giggled softly turning to face him, he smiled at her placing a kiss in her forehead.

Yeeun woke up to hearing heavy knocking at her door, she looked outside her huge window seeing the sun going down, looking over at Beomgyu still sleeping her kitten at his feet. Crawling over him she hurried twords the door fixing her hair she went straight twords the door opening it. Her eyes looked up to see Taehyun and Heuingkai smiling at her, she didn't say anything moving aside so that they could enter. Closing the door behind her she leaned against the counter seeing the two walking twords her couch.

" Why are you two visiting me this late in the afternoon?" She asked

" We wanted to see how you're doing, especially now that we know you're hiding something." Taehyun said

" Hiding what? What would I ever be hiding?"

" Beomgyu hyung."

Heuingkai's smile made her freeze, of course they knew, they were the ones who were whispering during practice , she smiled at the two youngest picking up the alcohol bottle from before and putting it in front of both of them.

" The only way you'll get me to tell you the truth. But Noona has already had one to many before you arrived." She teased

" We know Noona, and there's no denying it."

" How much you want to bet?"

" 10! Deal or no deal."

" Beomgyu is in your room isn't he? He'll probably walk out in 1...2...3."

Facing the door to her bedroom she watched as the door handle turn, Beomgyu walked out of the room messy hair and half asleep.
" Yeeunine- oh hey guys- wait-"

Without hesitation Yeeun ran over to him and pushed him back into the bedroom closing the door and leaning against it nervously twirling her head.
Taehyun smirked at Yeeun, Heuingkai couldn't stop laughing at her, mentally cursing at herself and the two youngest.
" See, that was hyung." Taehyun said
" No, no that was...um Sungchan! Yeah you know me and him were-"

" You're really bad at lying Noona." Heuingkai teased, rolling her eyes she opened the door grabbing Beomgyu's wrist and pulling him next to her. Linking their arms together she looked at the two youngest, taking a deep breath and sighing.
" Yes! Me and Beomgyu are dating!" She shouted

" I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING!" Taehyun yelled
That's when it hit her, she already told Taehyun. It was a ruse to fish it out of her so that Heuingkai could also find out.
" You- YOU SNEAKY LITTLE-"
Beomgyu grabbed Yeeun's waist holding her back from ripping Taehyun's hair.
" Okay you definitely haven't sobered up Yee." He whispered