Soompi

Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun and Enhypen Sunghoon dating?

Enhypen's Sunghoon and Tomorrow x Together Hwang Yeeun have been childhood friends before debut and have a close bond with each other, could it be possible for them to be dating? Ever since I-Land fans have noticed that Yeeun has been more active ...

Ever since I-Land fans have noticed that Yeeun has been more active and happier.
Member Soobin revealed that Tomorrow x Together and Enhypen have a group chat said that Yeeun and Sunghoon are the ones who text the most.
Even Stray Kids Se-Ri revealed in a youtube video featuring the Booga squad that Yeeun couldn't join them because she was busy celebrating her friends birthday.
Many fans have also noticed that Yeeun has sort of changed her style.
Fans have also spotted the both of them at restaurants and cafés together.

How do these news make you feel?

Yeeun didn't even know what the word Boyfriend ment until Jeno and Lexa- please she's just a child

I believe that Yeeun has never actually had a boyfriend

And if so let them be!

Yo isn't dispatch going to reveal like 10 couples next year and Yeeun is said to be one of them?

I feel like Yeeun and Sunghoon relationship is just friends and nothing else

Se-Ri and the other girls just tease Yeeun for fun! I have never seen an article about Jongho and Yeeun because Ryuu calls him Yeeun's boyfriend but when Se-Ri said she's hanging out with a friend there are like 18 articles written about it.

Yeeun and Sunghoon are just catching up...

Date omg please date!

Yeehoon is the cutest

Get it Yeeun!

Ice skating princess and prince

Didn't Yeji say that Yeeun changed her style because she wanted to be just like her the Hwang siblings are the cutest.

Yeeun doesn't even know what the word boyfriend is...or lovers