Switched bodies

so my brain is fried i got no ideas rlly so here you go ig djchd also erryones here
_________________________________________

its been almost a year since clementine arrived at the school, with her being 18 and AJ being 7 and the other kids being older, they all grown smarter and wiser figuring they were probably the only people on earth well, except for the Garcia family, how could she forget them.

she looked around looking at how far they've come and how much older and different they look, well not that they looked much different but over a few months you see some changes. while she was in her daze she felt multiple taps on her shoulder but gave it no mind, then taps became hits she turned her head to the source and lifted an eyebrow. "what is it?" she asked looking up at louis.

"calm down, just uh i figured since your a girl and all you could help violet out, shes yelling at me." he said and violet chuckled slightly. "doesnt she always." he shook his head. "no not around this time." she rolled her eyes and stood up. "louis, if you were a girl you'd understand what we go through."

Clem left the bench she was sitting at and passing aj who was sitting alone "hey kiddo, you look lonely?" she asked and walked over to him. "well willy is ignoring me and tenn is too "busy" to even speak to me." he said as he swung his legs back and forth. "hey, dont worry wanna go talk to louis he seems lonely too." aj looked over at him and nodded his head smiling as he ran over to him.

she smiled as she watched him make his way over to him. she headed towards the dorm buildings as she made her way to violets room. once she approached it she tugged on the door knob then knocked. "violet?" she asked waiting for her response. "vi, did red come back?" she asked which violet responded. "what do you think." back to her. "okay let me in."

...

Once she helped out violet she left to go out into the courtyard, her eyes immediately catch marlon and louis talking to aj not that she cared but they looked too suspicious for her liking. she walked over to them not wanting to alert them, she she folded her arms looking down at the three of them she watched them for a while before speaking. "whats going on here?" she asked and they both got up startled they began acting as if nothing happened. "Hey we were just teaching aj a lesson y'know." she nodded her head raising an eyebrow. "uh-huh, what kind of lesson?" she asked and louis stepped in.

"y'know the lesson he should have at his age." she scoffed now being serious. "what do you mean "at his age?" she asked and they all got quiet. she rolled her eyes and pulled aj away from them as she talked to him. "aj what did they tell you?" she asked then she looked around. "louis said i cant tell-" Clem looked up at louis frowning "i dont care about what louis said, what did they tell you?" she asked and he didnt answer so she stopped and patted his shoulder.

"go, its okay ill just ask them." she pushed him away as he hesitated to leave then running off to go with willy and tenn. louis approached her and frowned. "so youre never gonna tell him huh?" she shook her head slightly. "louis dont start with me." "no clem, he needs to know i mean yeah the world is fucked up but what if-" "there we go again about the what if's and shit." she interupted crossing her arms.

"you cant hide this from him forever." he said and she didnt answer. "rebecca would have told him." she widen her eyes and looked at him. "louis, dont your crossing the fucking line." she said as got closer to him. "dont ever bring up anybody from my past, not rebecca, not lee, not anyone." she said as he frowned rolling his eyes. "well if you would've taught him at this age he'll know for the future-" "there is NO future louis." she yelled as louis was going to speak again but he stopped as she just simply walked away

marlon walked up behind louis and put a hand on her shoulder. "eh, maybe its her time of the month as well." he commented. "marlon not now."

...

later on she was laying her head down on violets lap ranting about louis. " he's just, he think he knows everything. like i didnt see him raise aj for seven years." she said as violet played with her curls. "you two been fighting ever since he told you he had a crush on you." clem sighed rolling her eyes. "its not even that, just dont try to tell me how to raise a child i've been doing fine rasing him alone."

"well, i do agree with louis though, you gotta tell him soon he's getting older and he's gonna find out things that he'll ask you instead of any of us." she said as clem nodded her head. "i know.." "okay okay enough sad shit let me tell you a story, it was pretty funny." clem shrugged and listened to her story but eventually ended up falling asleep in her lap.

louis on the other hand was teaching marlon how to play the piano because he forced him to learn it even though marlon had better shit to do. "okay i swear, youre not doing it right." louis stopped him and he went over the steps of the piano keys. "its a, c, e, f, g, now try it again." he said as marlon looked at him then stood up. "man im tired, we can finish tomorrow." he walked to the door and louis shrugged. "fine i guess." louis began playing the piano as he started coming up with a random tune he smiled once he figured it out and kept on as he focused on making this song.

...

"okay, im tired as well" he finally paused in the middle of his music making he stood pulled off his coat and then placed it on the piano before heading over to the small but comfortable couch that was in the corner of the room. he laid down on the couch and once he did he immediately fell asleep.

...

once louis woke up he felt uneasy as if something changed well, it did the room he was in was different, he does remember sleep walking a few times. he sat up and stretched feeling shorter than ussual. he looked around then was about to leave before he heard a voice call out. "clem where are you going?" clem? he turned to look at violet who sat up rubbing her eyes. "why are you up early anyways."

louis looked around then he raised an eyebrow. "uh you do realize i am louis right." violet tilted her head then laughed. "whats wrong with you?" "uh, nothing is wrong." she got up and walked over to her. "but you just said you were louis though." he nodded his head. "because i am." he replied back.

"uh clem, look at yourself." she said and louis looked down at himself seeing as he was no longer in his body but instead in a females body. "holy shit." louis said but then she realized it wasnt his voice anymore but clems voice and body. so wait, if he was in her body then that means.

"vi, this shit is crazy-"

---------------------------------

uh part 2 bcuz i said so 👩‍🦯