real talk

big thighs are squishy.

request by MysteryHaani

idk if i met ur standardss but enjoy bby💕💕💕
_________________________________________
"Shut up! just... shut up!" Clementine yelled at her boyfriend who came to her about going out far beyond the safe zone with AJ and she sprained her ankle so running wouldn't do much if they got caught and of course louis was being overprotective and got mad at her for doing that.

"I can handle myself." She yelled at him but that didn't stop him from making his small comments. "But AJ could've gotten hurt and you're in no condition to do anything or even run so why risk it!" He yelled at her, and she looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you not just hear me, I can handle myself I don't need a babysitter, and plus if anything happened to me then... oh well." She said and turned away from him. "Oh well?! seriously you could've died back there do you not understand that!"

"Just shut up Louis..." she said more in a quiet voice.

"Shut up?! Really, I'm trying to make sure you're okay and you're telling me to shut up!" "Louis..." She said her back still turned from him he walked up to her and didn't touch her but was still yelling at her "Do you not understand Clementine I'm-" He was cut off by her screaming at him and she was loud.

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO WATCH OVER ME ALL THE TIME I CAN HANDLE MY OWN, LEAVE ME ALONE LOUIS!" She stormed out of the room slamming the door behind her. Louis was shocked and he tried to go after her, but the door closed on him. He didn't want to go after her he probably fucked up big time this time. He walked out of the room and to the piano room to calm his mind.

But the whole time AJ heard everything. He thought it was his fault he asked Clem to go and then because of that he started yelling at Clem. AJ didn't like when they fought and argued he thought it was his fault. AJ went out to play with Rosie to get his mind off everything.

Meanwhile Clem was in her room sitting and thinking to herself, should she really have yelled at him like that? Either way he kept yelling at her after she told him to shut up. She didn't want to think anymore it hurt her brain.

She lied down on the bed and closed her eyes she was going to force herself to sleep because she was already tired as it is, and her ankle didn't help either.

Louis was in the piano just playing random things on the piano he didn't think Clem would yell at him. Now he's afraid to even speak to her just imagine what dinner was going to be like.

...

This went on for almost a week everyone seen it Louis and Clementine didn't speak to each other after the argument anytime they'd walk past each other, the other one would turn a different direction which only broke the other one's heart seeing their lover turn from them and ignore them, it hurt both of them.

They both needed each other they wanted each other so bad, but they were both afraid to talk about what had happened. It was dinner and this makes 14 days they've ignored each other. they didn't sit at the same table bench and never made eye contact since.

"Damn what ever happened must've been serious." Violet said to Ruby who only sighed. "I just hope they make up, they both look so depressed and down, Louis has never been this sad ever." Ruby said and Violet hummed agreeing. "Just give it time it might happen soon..." Ruby said again and they both went back to eating.

It wasn't long before everyone was done eating, they all cleaned up and made way to the dorms to get ready to sleep. Clementine was already making way to her dorm looking down as she held her left arm, she opened the door to the admin building and was going to talk to ruby about something but as she walked in, she was met with Louis.

she looked up at him and looked into his eyes, they both looked at each other for a while until Clem ran into his arms wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

this was a shock to louis he'd thought she'd run away or go somewhere else, but she kissed him. it didn't take long before they both had their bodies against each other, and they were making way to the piano room one they were in louis pinned her to the door before closing and locking it.

his hands explored all over her body touching her curves and squeezing her hips slightly pulling her closer to him.

he broke the kiss and moved down her neck biting and sucking on her soft skin only to make her moan softly in his ear, he grabbed her thigh and lifted it up squeezing it tightly as he grinds his lower half against her making her whimper softly.

she pulled him close to her pressing both of thier chest together. and she groaned softly. "louis, i want you so bad, i missed your touch." clem whispered into his ear making him groan into her neck as he picked her up and took her to the burgandy love seat.

he sat her on the seat and they both started to undress not breaking eye contact from each other. once they were fully naked louis pounced in clem kissing her deeply as one hand groped her breast the other made its way down to her womanhood as he thrusted two fingers into her and made her moans loudly into the kiss.

louis pulled away from the kiss and made his way down her stomach stopping above the area that needed the most attention he looked up at her then he pulled his fingers out.

he leaned up to her and kissed her as he suprised her by thrusting his cock into her causing her to moan loudly. her moanes echoed throughout the room as louis kept thrusting faster into her feeling how wet she was it was easy for him to thrust in and out fast and she gripped onto his biceps.

"fuck louis, yes right there please dont stop" she moaned out and louis thrusted deeper into her and clem tightly wrapped her legs around his waist and she bucked her hips upward slightly.

"fuck clem... " louis groaned into her ear as she moaned in sync with him. it wasnt long before both of them were about to reach their limits. clem didnt want it to end like this so she flipped them both over now having clem on top.

sbe looked down at him and she bounced hard on his cock as she threw her head back moaning loudly as louis groaned and gripped onto her waist as she bounced harshly on him their skin colliding together as the sound echoed through the room and louis gripped tighter onto her and he looked at her.

"shit... fuck, clem im gonna-" he groaned loudly as he shot his seed deep inside her which sent clem over the edge as she moaned louder as she cummed around his cock as it all fell onto louis.

they both panted as clem laid on his chest and clem looked up at him and smiled before looking down. "im sorry i yelled at you louis, i know your trying to protect me and i just... im sorry." she said as he kissed her head softly "im sorry its my fault i went overboard after you said stop.. i just, i love you clem i can loose you." he said and clem cupped his cheeks in her hands as she pecked his lips softly. "baby youll never loose me i promise i been through a lot of shit and im still here right?" she said and he nodded.

"so you wont lose me dont worry im mot going anywhere anytime soon.." she said and he smiled kissing her softly. he pulled away and stared at her face lovingly. "i love you.." louis said as he smiled.

"i love you too."..

<jst extra>

clememtine and louis made way back to their dorms they got dressed and fixed themselves before exiting and when they walked out they seen everyome sitting there laughing. both louis and clem sighed in annoyance as violet started immitaing clems moans.

"oh fuck, yes louis dont stop." she said immitating clems voice as clem hit her and she walked off to their rooms and they all fell asleep as the twos moans were now stuck in everybodys' head.

traumatizing...

-------------------