Car Rides 02

hi omg im a failure
.......................................

"damn louis.." she looked around as she seen they were on the side of the road. louis took his seat belt off and without warning he wrapped his large hand around her neck and pulled her face closer to his as he softly whispered into her ear.

"back seat. now." was all he said into her ear he let go of her neck as she swallowed lifting herself off of the seat and climed into the back seat as louis came after. he pushed her to lay back on the seat as he began planting kisses all on her neck she wrapped her arms around his neck as he reached for her hands and pinned them down above her head.

"no, we play hy my rules okay?~" he whispered into her ear as she jit her lip squirming under him slightly. he lifted her shirt up and over her head as she began peeling off her pants along with her panties as she sat up slightly and reached her hands behind her back as she began unhooking her bra straps then pulling off her bra, she looked him up and down then frowned. "your turn." he shook his head and chuckled softly. "you play by my rules princess, lay back." he pushed her onto her back, since their back seat was wide enough for both of them to lay down, he kissed down her neck as his hands softly explored her body as his hands stopped at her waist as he then lifted her legs up.

not being gentle at all rammed his hard cock inside her causing her to moan out loud and squirm under him as he rammed himself deep inside her she held onto his arms digging her dull nails into his skin as she moaned louder than she ment to.

he leaned down close to her ear and whispered softly, "im not gonna be gentle this time." which his voice made her groan in response. knowing that she was ready he began thrusting hard into her as she burried his face in her neck.

"shit, louis" she moaned out into his ear as he thrust faster making the car rock side to side. "louis.. fuck, dont stop." she gripped onto his dread pulling on them as she wrapped her legs around him tightly as then the sound of their skin colliding together was the only sound heard in the car.

as her moans became louder his thrust became faster and jarred, he sat up and gripped onto her thighs still thrusing at the same speed. she clenched onto the seat below them as she arched her back moaning louder.

she shut her eyes tightly as pain and pleasure waved throughout her body, louis groaned at each thrust as he felt how tight her walls were becoming around his length as it began throbbing. "louis, go faster" and just as she said he moved faster now having the car violently shake as well as their moans all filling the inside of the car.

without warning she came causing louis to stop his movement letting her ride out her high. she began panting as her chest heaved up and down. louis smirked and chuckled slightly. "you really think we're finished, we still have more time."

...ts

the car came to a hault as louis turned the engine off looking over at his sleep girlfriend. he smiled then shook her slightly. "clem, wake up" he whispered but figured that wasnt gonna help so he put his finger in her ear and she sat up moving her head away causing her to hit her head against fhe window. "ow.. shit what the fuck louis" she glared at him as he laughed at her.

they both got out of their vehicle as clem started becoming nervous. "stop being nervous, she'll like you." louis said wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close she smiled and kissed his cheek just as the door opened revealing a tall woman she was at least an inch or two taller than louis.

she engulfed him into a hug and coated him with kisses as clem smiles watching them. his mother then turned to her and smiled before engulfing her into a tight hug. "finally we meet!" she said as they both were wrapped in a hug. "uh.. mom she's mine, dont steal her from me, you have dad." louis said as she let go of clem and smiled.

"what took you two so long?" she asked and they both glanced at each other and then they both pointed at each other causing his mom to laugh and usher them inside. "okay just get inside now."

_________________________________________

ik im a failure i ws writing n writing so chprers r gnna be cming in slow but im. gnn try to huery n be fast n shet yea

819 words