Messy but Sweet

_________________________________________

Being in summer is usually fun yknow, pools, water balloons, water guns, water hoses. but unfortunately, in an apocalypse that doesn't happen at Ericson's worn out boarding school.

It was as hot as a witches coochie and everyone wanted to get some type of cool air or cool down. There was no air conditioner obviously and it was only the air that made things cooler and at night wasn't enough help either.

One minute its cold the next its hot as hell. The students were in the courtyard sitting on the worn-out couches and were in the middle of playing truth or dare they all flipped a card, with y/n the highest and Louis the lowest.

Y/n looked at Louis and smiled she had been wanting to ask this question not just to him but the other boys as well.

"Okay truth, if you could kiss any boy in this group who would it be?" Y/n asked, and the others started laughing and saying 'please don't say me' but I'm sure we all know who it would be.

"Well of course I'd pick my brother Marlon I mean; this is my bro like what kind of question is that?" louis said and both Marlon and Louis stood up and kissed. Making everyone laugh and they went back to the game with everyone flipping a card with Y/n the lowest and Violet the highest.

Violet thought for a second than spoke "Truth, would you choose a four some over a three some?" This made everyone look at Y/n, then Y/n sat back in the chair and thought before smirking and looking back at violet and she answered confidently.

"Definitely." Y/n said as others made comments to each other, and everyone laughed and joked about it before moving on.

It was later on that day Y/n, Clem, Louis, and Violet walked into the admin building laughing at how Aasim and Mitch was dared kiss and how Mitch almost threw up that was the topic of the night.

Until Louis spoke up and broke the two second silence. "So, choosing a four some over a three some, interesting." They all nodded and looked at you, you looked down and chuckled a bit before scratching the back of your neck.

"Yeah, there's nothing to say... a four some seems more interesting y'know. it's not just because its four people but seems like it's more exciting." You said, and they all looked and then nodded. It was silent you guys were on the admin building stairs on the inside and then Clementine spoke up.

"Wanna try it?" She asked making the three of you look at her and you opened and closed your mouth trying to find the right words to say and then Louis spoke up.

"Yeah, let's try it why not, there's this big room that i found a while ago I didn't even know about, I'm sure nobody here has seen it before." All of you looked back and forth between you guys.

"Why the hell not, come on let's do it, before the others come back and start to gather in the building." You said, and they all stood up agreeing.

Then louis started running and then says, "Last one there has to undress first." The three of you heard this then all three of you started running not knowing where this place was you just ran following louis, Clem ran faster than you and violet and you were ahead of Clem but then she caught up to you and pushed past you and you ended up being the last one.

All of you were out of breath, you walked in after louis opened the doors for you all then violet closed the door locking it. while all of them were panting, catching their breath they looked at you and smirked. "So, y/n we're waiting for you, whenever you're ready." Clem said in a teasing way, and you blushed and looked at all three of them then sighed.

I did come in last..

You took off your shirt throwing it to the side. Moving down to the waistline of your Jean pants that matched the shirt you began pushing them past your hips, obviously having to wiggle out of them. You had a very curvy figure, you developed earlier than you should've. It was all from genetics.

You looked at the three of them then you crossed your arms and looked at violet. She smirked and looked between Louis and Clem. "We meant fully." Violet commented you rolled your eyes and scoffed. "Fine." You peeled off your underwear leaving you bare and slightly cold from the seeping air coming into the room. "Okay Violet your turn, you were the second to last person." You said smirking as she wore a slightly shocked expression.

Soon enough all the girls were undressed then it was Louis' turn all the girls looked at him confused as to why he frowned but soon realized and took off his clothing

By now all of you were awkwardly standing in the room naked staring at one another to see who makes the first move. You were getting tired of waiting so you walked up to Louis and pulled him into a kiss wrapping your arms around his neck he was shocked from the sudden action but soon melted into the kiss wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you in closer. Clem and violet did the same.

Soon all of you were on the bed little to no space you straddle Louis as his hands travel up your thighs he makes his way further up your body the coldness on his fingertips causing you to shiver just a little. He then groped your breast making you moan, Clem and violet were both a sweaty mess both of their bodies intertwined with the other as they pleasured themselves using the others body.

You sat up and moved down to Louis' crotch you began pulling off his boxers watching as his cock sprung out. You wasted no time stroking his cock, you looked up at him as he ran his fingers through your hair, he groaned softly looking down at you as you took his cock into your mouth. By now the room was filled with moans coming from every one of you

Louis was quickly reaching his climax, he grabbed your hair and began thrusting into your mouth making you gag from how hardhe was thrusting. But soon he hit cloud 9 releasing into your mouth. Both he and Clem came at the same time both moaning out loudly

You swallowed all of his cum not leaving a single drop. You sat up as Louis sat up you pushed him back and straddled him you took his cock in your hand as your eye caught Clem's gaze, you looked at her and she gave you s certain look, whatever it was you didn't mind whatever it was.

As you grabbed ahold of his dick as you aligned it up to your entrance and you slowly sunk down on him and moaning softly as the feeling of being filled took over you. Clem soon squeezed her way over to you both as she straddled his face lowering herself over his mouth as he held onto her thighs pulling her down. Wasting no time, he started to lick at her folds causing her to moan out as she bit her lip softly.

You started bouncing up and down on his cock moaning each time. "Fuck Louis..." You looked over at violet who came closer to you both and you cupped her cheek softly and pulled her into a kiss and you kissed her while Clem reached down to her vulva slowly rubbing her clit as she moaned into the kiss

You pulled away from the kiss and moaned loudly. Violet then moved over to Clem and kissed her, and your fingers moved down to her clit as you fingered her, thrusting your fingers in and out of her fast and you heard her moaning louder.

You continued this as you all were close to your climax, louis groaned and you can tell that he was close to cumming you pulled his length out as he finished on his stomach as you watched going through your orgasm as well as Clem and violet.

You all looked at each other and laughed softly until a knock came from the door making you all sit up and look at the door.

"The fuck is going on in there." The person from the other side of the door yelled and you all scrambled to get your clothes on as the person from the other door was yelling for you guys to "get out" and "what the fuck" or calling for your names.

Even after you guys got scolded for being loud because the children can hear. It was one hell of a four some and you'd do it again anytime.