Work Desires

"A-and uh.." louis franticly flipped through the pages he was presenting to the management team. Clementine being his boss wasn't impressed at all. "that all for the p-presentation." he finished and went to go sit down. He sat next to his boss and she glared st him then whispered. "My office after this is finished." he knew it wasnt gonna end well.

...

all the management teams stood up as they all left leaving louis in the room alone. he sighed gathering thr papers ss he stacked them on the table then left as he headed to Clem's Office. While he walked there he was thinking about what he did and what she would do he shook his head as he approached her door. before he even grabbed the handle the door opened as it revealed her face and she pulled him through the door.

"what the hell was that?" she asked him and he looked down. "now we'll never get to that "high standard" they want us to be at." he looked away then back up at her. "why couldn't you just have picked mitch to do it." she glared at him and frowned "because this is my office and i can pick who ever i want. dont question the way i work." she spat back at him and he looked down again.

"i told you to go by the pages in order and you didnt do that you mixed the shit up." louis sat down on a nearby chair while she went off. "i even mouthed to you what to do and you looked directly AT me and knew what i was saying." as she went off louis eyed her up and down yeah, when she got mad it was hot but never had louis ever wandered his eyes elsewhere when she was but this time he couldnt help himself.

"Hello? are you even listening." clem was now infront of him and he looked up at her and she frowned. she saw him looking her up and down then she smirked having an idea.

she walked away from him and sat down on her desk table and looked at him. "wanna know why i picked you." she said and he looked at her nodding his head slightly. "because i like you." what she said made his eyes finally land on hers. "because i watched you work i see how you work and how its helped improve our bussiness." he walked closer to him and once she was infront of him she leaned down as her face was inches from his.

"im sure you understand me right?" she asked seductively and louis tried his best not to pounce on her and just take her right now he swallowed and nodded slightly. "mhm" she smiled as she stood back up and furned the other way. "but the way that presentation went, you need to do better or im gonna have to cut you loose." louis sat up and sighed.

"what can i do." clem turned around to face him and she raised an eyebrow. "huh?" louis looked at her and stood up. "what can i do better, since all the things im doing now isn't helping what can i do." he said as he began walking closer to her. "i mean there is something you can do." she said as she approached him.

she looked up at him as she trailed a finger down his chest to the waist band of his pants and she bit her lip softly before looking back up at him. "we can do it here ill lock the door so we can have as much time as we want to do it." louis knew the consequences of getting caught doing this but that's what he liked the fact he knew he could get caughf just turned him on more than he already was.

he nods as she goes and closes and locks the window's and doors. she turned back to him as she walked to him both of them smashing their lips together as their hands roamed around the others body. louis hands moved doen to her buttoned up top as he parted all the buttons then he violently took off her shirt before he went back to kissing her as he planted wet kisses along her neck.

he pulled down her skirt as it fell to her ankles and he groped her pulling her closer to him as she moaned slightly. she moved her hands down to the waist band on his pants and she unbuttoned his pants before pushing hin down on the chair as she pulled off his pants before she threw them to the side and then got on her knees looking up at him.

"hmm how should this go... do you want me? or this?" she pointed to her tongue and he bit his lip groaning slightly. "no amswer?" she asked then she stood up as she took off her panties putting them with her skirt. as she pulled off his boxers as his hard and errect cock sprung out. she wrapped her hands around his cock as she softly stroked it before climbing onto his lap and putting up against her wet entrance.

"how will this fit.." she whispered to herself as she slid down on his cock biting her lip as he wrapped his hands around her waist softly as she fully slid his cock into her. she looked at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her as she began bouncing up and down both of them moaning and groaning into the kiss.

she broke the kiss as she went faster having louis hands travel up and down her thighs and waist  as she bit her lip harder and moaned quietly. she looked down at him as she had her hands on his chest leaning down to bite his neck as he lifted her up and began thrusting into her as she grabbed his arms and held onto him as she tried not to moan any louder.

he picks her up and put her on the desk as he began thrusting faster into her again as she arched her back slightly before wrapping her legs around his torso moaning out loudly. "Louis not s-so fast." she said barely audible as she was out of breath panting and sweating. but louis continued his same speed as she gripped onto his arms as he held her waist thrusting faster than before.

she began feeling his cock throb against her walls as she looked up at him feeling herself close to her orgasm. "louis.. im close.." she moaned out as louis continued thrusting into her. his thrusting became sloppier as she felt him coming close she pushed him away but he didnt move she began panicing as she didn't want him to cum inside her.

"louis don't-" before she finished she hit her orgasm as they both collapsed him falling ontop of her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. she moved her lips next to his ear as she whispered into it. "you didn't pull out.." his eyes widen as he looked at her as she rolled her eyes and he pullled out as his cum dripped slowly out of her hole.

"you're paying for baby food, just so you know"

_________________________________________