Bathroom door

"this should be good, lets see" - violet 2k18
_________________________________________

"hey clem, im out showers free" louis said as he walked out the bathroom only wearing boxers as clem made a disgusted face and she looked at him.

"if i dont get to walk around here with my boobs out, then dont walk around with your nipples showing." she said and louis moved out her way as she pushed through him going into the bathroom. "okay clem i just forgot to bring my clothes, chill" louis said as he went to go get his clothes he had left out.

clem got in the shower as she set the water she let it run and she got undresses and folded her clothes setting them in a basket outside the bathroom door as she stepped in the shower closing the curtain as she showered.

as louis was outside he had only put his shirt on before he remembered he left his stuff in the bathroom. knowing clem if he just burst in there clem would bet his ass. and he gotten his ass beaten too many times. he knocked on the door and opened it.

"i just forgot my stuff." he said as he closed the door and clem peeked out the curtain. "okay hurry and leave." she said before returning back to her shower. louis got all his stuff and put things back where they were from when he was in there.

he turned to leave but as he twistes the knob, it fell off. louis looked at the knob on the floor before pushing the door and figured it wouldnt budge no matter how many times he pushed it or pulled it, it wouldnt open. "shit.." he cursed to himself as he turned to the shower curtain.

"clem" he said holding the door knob in his hand. "yeah what is it." "the door broke" he said and clem scoffed. "what do you mean the door broke, louis get out and stop playing" she said and louis tried to put the knob back into the door but it fell off again.

"clem im serious im not joking." he said and clem peeked out from the curtain and seen the door knob fell off. "just push the door. " she said and louis looked at her. "i tried that already. " he said and clem cursed to herself. "do you have your phone." she asked him. "no left it on my bed." he said and clem turned off the water as she stood im the shower.

"louis..." clem said and she looked down. "yeah what is it?" louis responded. "i left my clothes out on my." she said and she sighed grabbing a nearby towel wrapping herself in it.

they were in the bathroom for a while until clem spoke up. "fucking louis, if we starve, its your fault." she said and louis sighed in annoyance. "you always blame stuff on me.." he said leaning his head on the back of the wall.

"because you always do stupid stuff, louis" she yelled and she pulled the curtain to look at him and they both glared at each other. "okay but this wasnt my fault this time." he yelled at her and he walked closer to her getting in her face. "Well it seems like whenever we're in a fucked up situation, your always the cause of it." she stepped out of the shower and they were now face to face, pressed up against each other. " just because I'm there doesn't mean you blame me, and for no god damn reason." he said now looking her up and down.

clem being to pissed off to notice he was checking her out. "no reason? theres a reason to the door knob coming-- " she was cut off my louis smashing his lips against hers as he wrapped his arm around her waist causing the towel to slip off a little. she tried to push him away and at the same time hold up her towel but the way her body and mind worked was different as she slowly gave into the kiss, not really caring about the towel as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

the kiss lasted for a second until clem pulled away  louis pulled her closer as his hands and eyes traveled down her body, he brought his hands to her thighs and lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist.

he put her down on the sink and he brought his lips to hers again as their lips moved in sync. his hand moved up to her breast and he groped them as clem moans into the kiss as she wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him closer.

he removed his lips from hers as his hand moved down her stomach and down to the area that needed attention most. he rubs his thumb against her clit softly as clem moaned softly biting her lip hard. as louis moved his thumb in circular motions fast he bit down on her neck and sucked on it making her moan louder as she wrapped her arms tightly around him.

it wasnt long before she felt her orgasm coming, she bucked her hips against his hand as she whimpered softly. "louis... im about to-" she was cut off when she felt the feeling go away as louis pulled his hand. "why did you do that...'

she wined as he started to take off his pants. "we're gonna be in here for how ever long and you think id let you finish like that, dont think so." clem looked up at him a bit worried.

"can we really do this?" she asked him and he looked at her. "how many times have we done it by now, only once." he said and she looked down. "but louis what abo-" she was cut off "who sophie? yeah she cheated on me twice and still thinks i dont know about it." he said and tilted head slightly.

"i mean its not like she can hear us anyways so-" she pulled him down and smashing her lips against his as they kissed. louis slowly pushed his cock inside of her because even though they did it once before she still never gets used to the feeling. he began thrusting into her slowly as she whimpered and moaned softly.

she brought her hand up to the back of his neck as she kissed him lowly moaning into the kiss as louis began thrusting faster.

"fuck louis...faster.." she said before he began thrusting faster as her low quiet moans became loud and she threw her head back biting her lip hard as she whined and whimpered.

he grabbed her thighs as he placed them on his shoulders as be began thrusting deeper into her having more access to do so.

she moaned louder than before as she gently grabbed his hair and she pulled him closer as she groaned softly. "louis.. im gonna.." she said but didnt finish before she released onto his cock as he continued thrusting in her wanting his release as well.

he grabbed her waist and began harshly thrusting into her as clem whimpered from being sensetive down there. louis groaned as his last thrust became sloppy before he came inside her and she wrapped her arm around his neck and she put her face in the crook of his neck and they stayed like that for a while before louis pulled away while kisses clementines neck softly.

then as they sat there panting clementine realizes something. "shit, louis get up." she said as she pushed louis off to find out that he didnt pull out. "oh shit..." louis said looking at clem then clem looked at him and frowned.

"Fucking louis.."

--------