Game night

________________________________________

"Fuck you Louis!" Clementine stood up from the couch and threw the game controller at him. He laughed at her watching as she walked to the kitchen.

"It's not my fault that I'm better than you at this, you wanted to challenge, plus I even warned you and you said." Okay bring it on then." Now look you lost twenty times." He said exaggerating "Twenty times" and he looked over at Clem and she was still glaring at him.

"Okay, okay one more game I'll go easy on you, I promise." He said and stood up to give Clem the controller she took it, and they played another round and this time nobody won they both tied.

it was probably 10 at night, Clem had stayed over at his house for the whole day, and she told lee that she was at Violets and that she was going to stay the night and he believed her. Clem was on the couch watching him play a game since she gave up.

Of course Louis had headsets on and was talking to people online so they can better play the game. Clem watched him and laughed at the times he failed and died, she looked at Louis watching how focused he was on trying to win the game. Clem looked him up and down as a smirk spread across her lips and she positioned herself and sat closer to him and she rest her head on his shoulder.

He leaned down and kissed her head softly before going back to the game. Clem looked at him before she put her hand on his crotch and as slightly began teasing him.

He didn't react much which made her face drop then moved her hand up and down his inner thigh and he bit his lip softly. "Not now, Clem." was all he said, and she frowned and she pulled her hand away, she wanted to distract him somehow, but she wanted to tease him as well. she smiled and she stood up standing in front of him and she ducked her head under his arms, and she straddled him wrapping her arms around his neck and his hands were resting on her back

She smiled and she put her face in his neck and gently started biting his skin and she would leave small bite marks on his neck hoping it would distract him somehow but all he did was groan or squirms under her trying to focus on the game instead of what she's doing.

She pouted and put her face in the crook of his neck. she kept thinking of ways she could distract him. as she leaned her head against his she heard the other players yelling through the headphones he had on and luckily enough the microphone was on the side Clem's face was at and she thought of another idea.

"Louis.." she said needily as she kissed his neck softly. "Hmm what is it?" He said still focusing on the game as he was still terrible losing. "I want you." She said in a seductive tone moving her head closer to the microphone and she heard the other players in the game start teasing louis or they simply laughed. since his volume was high as fuck anyone close to him could hear anything coming from the headphones.

He groaned at the way she spoke, and he gripped tighter onto the controller, and he shook his head. "Later Clem not now." she started kissing his neck in the most sensitive spot she knew.

"Clem.. I'm busy" he said in a low voice still focused on his game and Clem looked at him and she slid out of his grip and got onto her knees moving in between his legs and she started to take off his belt and he looked down at her wanting her to stop but not wanting to say it in a chat with almost 5 other people in it.

She pulled down his pants along with his boxers and she pulled his cock from under his boxers and smirked looking up at him and she stroked him up and down before fully taking his length into her mouth slowly to just tease him, he was struggling to look at the game and Clem at the same time.

She giggled softly teasing him as he tried his best to not give in and just mouth fuck her, he was still playing his game. All he could do was groan and bites his lip to prevent any louder noises from coming out of his mouth.

It didn't take long before louis finally gave in, he threw off his headphone making Clem jump at the sudden action he had no time turning off the console but muted himself, grabbing her hair and thrusting into her mouth Clem groaned holding onto the sides of his thigh.

It wasn't long before he let go releasing into Clem's mouth as she took every last drop of his cum and swallowed it before he let go of her hair leaning back against the couch.

"Couldn't resist me, could you?" Clem said as she straddles him locking lips with him, he held onto the ends of her hoodie before breaking the kiss and pulling off the top which left her with nothing else on.

He immediately went for her neck kissing and biting her skin softly earning a soft moan from the girl in front of him as he groped her breast massaging them and his other hand made its way down to her round ass as he groped her making her moan more.

"We can't do it here" Louis said pulling away from Clem. she tilted her head a slight pout forming on her face "Why not..." she said in a low disappointed voice "Because my bedroom is upstairs and it's just better to do it there."

Clem nodded her head and they both made way to his bedroom as he carried Clem over his shoulder.