Dorm Issues

Louis and Clem are College students that attend the same class together. louis and clementine have never gotten along, louis thinks clem is cheating slacker and clem thinks louis is a stuck-up teachers pet.

louis walked into class just as clem did too he glared at her as she did the same. "fuck you lookin' at dumbass." she said as she pushed past him and walked to her desk. to day wasnt an easy day for anybody and no one wantes to be in class right now. louis was talking to marlon who sat in front of him about clem and clem talked about louis to violet.

they listened to them and how theh rant on about how 'stupid' they are and other stuff. marlon and violet didnt mind listening it was entertaining to be honest. theyd always get togethet and laugh about the way they say things about each other. they talked until the bell ring and the teacher stood up getting the classes attention.

"As you guys know we have 35 minutes in class today." he said as he looked at every student. "and today ill be telling you guys who you are partnered up with." everybody groaned at this statement and looked disinterested and put there attention to something else.

"when you hear your partners name, you can find an empty seat and start working on the project until this class is over. so shall we begin." he said as he went back to his desk and grabbed a nopepad and opened it before putting his glasses on.

"okay ill be calling partners now so be ready to move seats or get up and find some empty ones." he spoke and everyone got ready to get up.

"okay here we go. mitch and Aasim." he said the first pair and they nodded as aasim stood up and walked over to him.
"charlie and troy." charlie looked over at james who was already glaring at troy. he knew troy wanted to break them up and he wasnt finna let that shit happen. "violet and sophie" teacher said and she looked at minerva who smiled and nodded her head then she looked at clem who gave a half smile to her and then violet left to go to sophie.

"minerva and marlon.." they looked at each other and high fived minerva and marlon were close but not as close as minnie was to violet. there friendship was cute until clems eyes landed on louis then she looked away scoffing softly.

"clementine and..." there was a pause as she waited for his answer. "sarah." he said and she smiled getting up then the teacher spoke again. "my mistake, its clem and louis, and marianna and sarah." when he said clems heart sank down to her ass and she hoped she was hearing shit right.

she sat back down as she leaned back in her chair everybody else got their partners but louis and clem didnt move together, she looked over at him right when he did and she glared at him.

"either you come over here or im not doing shit at all." she said as she folded her arms and louis gave in and went to sit next to her but of course clem moved away as far as possible.

louis just sat there explaining to clem what they needed to she didnt listen. her eyes were focused on the class as her eyes wandered looking at the other student and then louis snapped a finger in her face. "um hello pendejo, pay attention." louis said as clem looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"pendejo?, vete a la mierda perra!!" she yelled at his face then turned. and the only 'oohs' she got was from gabe and mariana until they told the rest of the class what she said and they laughed or simply 'ooohed' at them.

the bell rung and clem left the classroom before louis did and she grabbed her computer and made way to her next class without saying anything to anybody.

this went on for a week until friday came school was over and everyone headed straight for their dorms. planning for the weekend. clem made her way to her dorm and once she got there she got in and immediately took off her bra now feeling free she sighed and walked to her bed and layed down as she scrolled through instagram.