jealousy

_________________________________________

"Hey Clem, wanna hang out?" Violet asked Clem as she had her arm linked with Louis and she smiled nodding her head "Sure... Louis you wouldn't mind, would you?" She looked up at her boyfriend and he smiled and kissed her cheek softly "Go ahead, I'll be fine" She smiled and blushed before going with Violet as they walked away violet turned to look at him as she wrapped her arm around Clem's waist just to tease louis and make him jealous.

 Clem was clueless to this she didn't really care, nor did she pay attention Violet took Clem to the bell tower and they looked down watching the kids of Ericson run around and talk with each other. Clem spotted Louis and she seen he was with Aj and Tenn playing with them she smiled at the sight of seeing him play with kids it made her smile seeing him with kids it made her think about the future with him.

    Violet noticed this and she smiled she was happy for them, but she did like making louis jealous she wasn't going to go as far as kissing her, but she would hold her hand and hug her and it made louis jealous easily and she just liked teasing him, so she sat back and looked at the sky the sun wasn't visible in the sky and there were many beautiful clouds she looked up at.

  "So... Clem" She said and smiled at her "How have you and Louis been?" Clem looked at her and she looked down and started playing with the ends of her shirt and she giggled to herself softly "He's a dork..." She smiled as she continued her gaze onto them playing from down below. "I think about our future together all the time... I'm glad the dead started walking because if not i wouldn't have met my him, and i for sure wouldn't have met you." She smiled and hugged Violet and Violet hugged her back.

    Violet and Clem came down from the bell tower and they were both laughing at a joke Clem told her and they walked towards louis who was sitting by himself he looked sad then when he seen Clem, he went over to her and picked her up and put her over his shoulder. Clem started kicking and hitting his back telling him to let her down, but he refused.

He looked at Violet and frowned before he started walking back to the admin building and walking to the music room, he sat Clem down on the piano and he frowned looking at her "What did you do with violet up there?" He said with his hands on both sides of the girl's leg, and he stared at her, and she smiled softly before cupping his cheeks in her hand and kissing him softly.

louis couldn't refuse her kisses, so he kissed her back pulling her close to him but then she pulled away and smiled at him "is someone jealous?" He looked down and shook his head.

"Louis, don't lie to me." She said, and he sighed nodding his head. Clem giggled softly and she got up from the piano and grabbed louis' hand and took him to her room and she pushed him back on the bed he thought to himself is she really trying to do this now but then she got on top of him and wrapped her arms around him tightly and cuddled him she looks at him and smirks softly "You thought something else was gonna happen, huh?" he nodded his head and she smiled kissing him all over his face before kissing his lips softly and she smiled.

"I love you Louis.." Clem said resting her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, Clem..."

--------------------------------------