♡︎Car Rides♡︎

"Mama! Mama! Turn up the music please" Is all I've heard for the past 45 minutes of driving

"Mama! Mama! Turn up the music please" Is all I've heard for the past 45 minutes of driving. I've always had anxiety about driving, especially in New York, which is almost a nightmare at times. And now Aaliyah's with me making it way more difficult than it should be.

"Aaliyah sweetie why don't you play a game on your iPad so mommy can focus on the road" I said turning the music down. "But mama-" I shot her a glare in the mirror and she did as told quieting down. "There you go, we're almost there"

☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎

I pulled into the studio driveway, parking, and turning the car off. "Play the music now please" She whined from the back making me sigh with a nod. "Alright come up here" Aaliyah let out a squeal and with my help climbed into the front passenger seat.

"Mommy play it from the beginning"

I raised an eyebrow, "Play what from the beginning babes?"

"I wanna sing it" She pouted stomping her foot.

I caught on to what she meant a chuckled to myself. "Okay, okay, miss diva give me a second" I went though my Apple Music library playing the most recent played song that we had just got finished listening to this morning. "Go ahead bubbly" I giggled recording her.

She took my sunglasses off my eyes placing them on her face. "Ay yo, trophy wife, out you won me, Until you had to find out it's one me, now you benched, aw, your bum knee, Now I'm the bad guy, call me Chun-Li" She yelled along with the music rapping Nicki's verse.

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh and failed. "Mommy quiet" Aaliyah yelled taking off the glasses and continuing with the song.

"'Cause you was slippin', yep you clumsy, And everything I peep, can't just unsee, Sips tea, and it's unsweet, Respect bad gal when mi dun speak" She got even louder causing me to turn the music down a bit. "Go mama" I shouted giggling at her cute little sassy hand motions. "Mommy you sing!" She shouted leaning her elbows on the armrest to get closer to me.

I tapped my finger on the dashboard, "The light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole, The light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole, The light is coming to-"

"Okay mommy stop now you just keep saying the same thing" Aaliyah said putting her hand over my mouth, I placed my hand over hers removing it. "What did she say? What did he say? You don't listen 'cause you know everything" I sang, gently popping her on the arm.

"No mama shush iss my song" She yelled covering my mouth again.

I stopped the video saving it to my camera roll. "Sassy butt" I mumbled removing her hand once again. I turned the music down and switched it to REM. It playing low on the speakers. Aaliyah started humming quietly and crawled back into her car seat. I spent a few minutes fixing my hair and stepped out of the car. "Come on bubs" I said opening her door holding her hand as she got out.

"I'm going to preform with you one day mama" She blurted out catching me by surprise. "With you ands Nicki" I bent down to her level,

"I'm down if you are"

...

liked by courtneychipolone and 11

liked by courtneychipolone and 11.649.321 others
arianagrande @nickiminaj please come and get her. Thank you.

view all 5.321.105 comments

user2910 mini Ari🥺🥺

billieeilish SHE IS SO CUTE!!!

nickiminaj okay ari that child's gonna be mine when I kidnap her tonight
arianagrande pls do

user300 she's only how old and ending careers?

user84820 the way she covered Ari's mouth I-

frankiejgrande yeah ariana be quiet let the child sing
courtneychipolone it is her song after all
arianagrande shhhh to the both of you

iamskot ending careers I see👀

dalton_ gomezz see that's YOUR child

victoriamonet ya'll should do car karaoke, I'll only tune in for Aaliyah though

...

Hi, bye
Vote! Comment!
~Jewelz