♡︎hi ari 2♡︎

requested by BilliesLucifer 7 years later (age 13)꧁Ariana꧂

7 years later (age 13)
Ariana

"Aaliyah, come on bub it's time for dinner" I called from the other side of her bedroom door. "Aaliyah?" I say again after not getting an answer the first time. I creaked open the door, peeking my head inside to find her sleeping. I 'awed'

"Aaliyah, babygirl, it's time for dinner. You okay?" I knelt down by the side of her bed, shaking her awake.

"I'm coming," She mumbled sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"You good? You've seemed a little off today." I pointed out, concern in my voice.

"I think so, at school my stomach was hurting, and I had a headache so I decided I'd lay down"

I frowned a little, pressing my hand up against Aaliyah's forehead. "You don't have a fever. Maybe you're hungry?"

Aaliyah pulled herself from the bed, putting on her favorite pair of fluffy socks. "Maybe"

"Sleepy?" I laughed as we walked downstairs. She pushed ahead of me, "Yeah."

"There she is!" Dalton clapped his hands dramatically. "I thought I wasn't going to see you for the rest of the night."

"So you were just gonna let me starve?" Aaliyah told Dalton as she sat down.

Me and him exchanged glances, "No.."

Throughout dinner, I had to keep calling Aaliyah's name multiple times to keep her awake, until she excused herself to go to the bathroom. I could tell Dalton was becoming worried, wanting to make sure she wasn't sick.

"Didn't you say she texted you during school?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, she told me she wasn't feeling too good so I offered to pick her up. But she wanted to stay for a group project." I turned my head in the direction she went off in. "I'm gonna go check on her," I got up from the dinner table walking to the hall bathroom. "Aaliyah. It's Ari, you alright?" I asked softly, running my nails against the door.

"Umm yeah? Something," I hear her sigh, "Something happened."

I arched my eyebrow, leaning my head against the door, sensing the uneasiness in her voice. "Bubs, you can tell me, but if you don't want to, you know I understand. I can go get your father-"

"Ari, I think I got my period." She said.

A wave of relief washed over me, I thought there was something actually wrong.

I chuckled lightly, "Oh."

"What's funny?! I'm literally bleeding!"

I placed my hand on the doorknob "Can I?"