♡︎Your Mic Is On♡︎

Age: 4Father: Mikey꧁Ariana꧂

Age: 4
Father: Mikey
Ariana

I'm getting ready to go onstage and start my show. Unfortunately we weren't able to do soundcheck today because I was late thanks to Aaliyah. She's been acting like a little brat all fucking morning. I don't know what's gotten into her but if she says another out of line thing to me I'm going off.

I have a show tonight so I definitely don't feel like yelling at her but I also don't need this stress. I walked in to my dressing room where Aaliyah was to check myself over in the mirror to find her playing on her iPad. I snatched it away.

"I thought I said you weren't aloud to be on this today?"

She raised her head. "No you didn't."

"Yes I- you know what it doesn't matter I'll keep it with me." I sat the device down on the couch.

"Mommy after the show can we get ice cream"

I raised my eyebrows. Is she serious. One it'll be too late. Two like I would treat her after she's been a pain all day.

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I said so Aaliyah! That is it."

Courtney poked her head around the door. "Ari they're ready to mic you"

"K Court I'll be out in a minute."

"Mommy" I sighed deeply turning around, "Yes Aaliyah" I huffed clearly annoyed.

"Can I play a game on your phone?"

"No. I'm about to go onstage. And you..." I grabbed her arm and led her to the couch, "Are staying here"

"Why"

"Aaliyah I don't have to explain myself to you! You will stay here for the show! End of discussion! Someone will come and check on you later."

I start to turn around and Aaliyah screams running after me. "NO! I DON'T WANNA STAY IN THERE" She screamed tugging my arm. I tried to shake her off. "Fuck Aaliyah let go."

Victoria came out of her dressing room since she's a surprise performance tonight. She stopped in her tracks.

"Whoa what the hell?"

Aaliyah let go and I kneeled down to her height. "Stop being a brat. Your NOT entitled to anything. I spoil you too got damn much."

Aaliyah crossed her arms with a huff. I rolled my eyes and went over to the stage crew to get mic.

"I DON'T WANNA GO IN THERE" I closed my eyes taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down. "Aaliyah I already told you once and I'm not telling you again! You can't watch mommy preform if you don't listen. Just because I have a concert today gives you no reason to misbehave! Yeah I might be Ariana Grande but I will still tear you up. Apologize to Victoria"