♡︎"Yes"♡︎

♡︎Frozen Lake♡︎ (actual title)
Watch what happens when Ariana actually says 'yes' instead of 'no' for once. Lol this is a complete joke.

 Lol this is a complete joke

Age: 11
Ariana

We walked down the freezing cold streets, all of three of us shivering. Last night at the studio I asked if since today's Saturday if anyone wanted to chill at my place, watch movies, eat snacks. Everyone had something to do except Victoria so she agreed to come over. We ended up getting bored inside so we decided to go take a walk, the temperature this week has been dropping like crazy so we basically knew what we were getting ourselves into.

However we decided to torture ourselves anyway.

"Mommy I'm cold." Aaliyah whined, I looked over to see her swinging Victoria's hand back and forth. "That's like the hundredth time you've said that."

"Also Liyah it was your idea to even come out here." Victoria added.

"Yeah so you better enjoy this walk."

"Can we have hot coco when we get home?"

"Yes we can."

"Can we watch a Christmas movie."

"If that's what you want to do."

"Ariana!"

We all turned around to see a large crowd along with paparazzi coming towards us, I put my coat hood over my head. "Hey let's let them pass and take a little detour through the park." Victoria suggested pointing across the street. I took one last look behind me and then nodded.

"Yay park!" Aaliyah cheered as we made our way over. Frost covering the trees and benches I don't think it's ever been this cold in the past year.

"Can we walk down the hill?" Aaliyah asked.

I stuffed my hands into my pockets absolutely freezing. "Yeah but quick it's cold and I wanna go home."

"Look frozen water!" Aaliyah shouted releasing herself from Victoria's grip and running ahead of us.

"AALIYAH" We both shouted back running after her.

Not as fast as her of course we don't want to roll down the hill.

We got to the bottom to see that the lake was frozen over. "It's like frozen." Aaliyah smiled at me. Me and Victoria exchanged glances.

"Yes bubs and you're Elsa."

Aaliyah giggled loudly before running out onto the ice.

"Oh my god baby no." I yelled getting ready to go after her.

"Relax Ari she's light. Just don't go too far Aaliyah." Victoria said.

I gave her a 'are you fucking crazy' look.

"What the hell Victoria?! That ice could break and she could fall in. AALIYAH COME BACK HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND."

"Look mama I'm Elsa-"

At that moment I heard the sound that I definitely did not want to hear. I looked down to see the ice cracking slowly beneath her feet. Yes Victoria was right she is very light and she wasn't that far out but still this could go bad really fast.

"Shit."

I looked up,"Aaliyah stop moving."

Aaliyah quickly caught on to what was happening and not to my surprise she screamed causing it to crack even faster.

"Aaliyah what the fuck?" Victoria yelled running to the side of the lake to see if she could get her.

"Mommy." Aaliyah cried staring back at me with absolute fear and worry in her eyes. I probably looked the same.

I was panicking. What the fuck was I supposed to do?

I couldn't hold back anymore and bolted towards her running out onto the ice but that didn't help, it cracked the whole swallowing her, the opening disappearing in seconds.

I was in shock taking every thing in and then fell to my knees brushing the frost off of the surface screaming her name at the top of my lungs trying to find her. The ice was crystal clear, you could see right through it. Victoria ran across to me doing the same as well. It felt like a complete nightmare. Every second. My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

"Oh my god the current. How the fuck is it moving?"

"I don't but we have to get her out before she sinks to the bottom."

We yelled for help but the park was completely ghosted. The one time where I had actually wished there were fans and paparazzi chasing us. Finally thank god Victoria found her. I started to try and break the glass with my hand but remembered the pocket knife I had in my pocket.

I carry it around whenever I go out without security just in case someone tries to pull one on me.

I carved a circle to crack the ice kicking it through with my foot, and finally made a hole big enough to pull her out. I reached my hands into the ice cold water and with the help of Victoria pulled her out and laid her on her back.

Her lips were blue, her face completely pale, soaking wet. I felt for a pulse which she had hardly but it was there.

"Is she breathing?"

"I don't know."

I placed my head up against her chest and my eyes widened when I heard her heartbeat.

"Aaliyah can you hear me?"

I started to preform cpr but before I could her eyes shot open and she began to cough up water. "Oh my god." I felt tears come to my eyes. "There you go baby girl." I soothed as she cleared her lungs. Her body was trembling at the cold air. "Take some breaths."

"We need to get her home." Victoria tells me.

I picked up Aaliyah the best I could and we headed back to the car driving home as fast as possible, I got her out of her wet clothes praying that she won't get sick later. Me and Victoria ran throughout the house finding all the heaters, blankets to make Aaliyah as comfortable as possible. I lay my body close to her hoping to give her some warmth.

"Mommy I'm sorry." She whispered in my ear.

"It's okay baby it's over now. You're safe I got you."

"I made the hot coco." Victoria said coming over with mugs.

"Thanks Vic." I took one handing it to Aaliyah.

"Now, what about that movie?"

"Can we watch the nightmare before Christmas?"

"Anything you want bubbly." I cut the lights off and we all snuggled next to each other.

See this is why she can't ever say yes to Aaliyah.
Don't take this one seriously I think it's funny.
Vote! Comment! Share!
Sorry for errors
1082 words
~Jewelz